Crazy night Gun pulled and more... CREW

Guest EM1 2ENVY

im glad your ok. I would have kinda done the same thing excpet when my friends go out for a situation like that we go strapped. you never no what is going to happen. we don't pull for show, if we have to show the heat, someones getting it. im just glad your ok man, some people don't get so lucky

"What up blood, what up cuz, what up blood, what up gannnngsta"

I mean, you're hardcore and shit.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that makes you 1 in 1million who didn't act like an idiot when they were a kid. I bet everyone else in this thread thinks they never acted like an idiot when they were a kid either... only on CR.

I was a complete idiot from 17-21 ish.

I am just calling this dude out on the situation being completely innocent we just want to talk to this guy.

"What up blood, what up cuz, what up blood, what up gannnngsta"

I mean, you're hardcore and shit.

naw its not like that, my brother just deals with certain type of people and nothing is like going into a gun fight with a knife. and if you really want to get your point across, nothing is like sticking them in the back of a truck with 3 angry people in an alley on campus.

naw its not like that, my brother just deals with certain type of people and nothing is like going into a gun fight with a knife. and if you really want to get your point across, nothing is like sticking them in the back of a truck with 3 angry people in an alley on campus.

I went on a few "calls" with a buddy in my younger dumber days. Smashed a few knee caps to get points across. Neither he nor I practice that life style anymore. It leads to bigger problems in the future.

im glad your ok. I would have kinda done the same thing excpet when my friends go out for a situation like that we go strapped. you never no what is going to happen. we don't pull for show, if we have to show the heat, someones getting it. im just glad your ok man, some people don't get so lucky

This needs quoted again for being hilarious.

ROFLMAO

This thread is missing Jones saying WEEEE in it

Seriously man how many times have you pulled a gun on anyone?

I went on a few "calls" with a buddy in my younger dumber days. Smashed a few knee caps to get points across. Neither he nor I practice that life style anymore. It leads to bigger problems in the future.

I don't do it as much anymore now tha my brother has a kid, but his gf got in a situation sunday nite that we almost went out. but angalina jolie is way better

I have not laughed this hard at stupid young kids acting thuggish in a while.

RangerTurbo Next time your in Newark send me a PM ill buy you a lunch for making me laugh my ass off

On a side note

Now would be a great time for anyone else who is a hardcore thug to represent.

I have not laughed this hard at stupid young kids acting thuggish in a while.

RangerTurbo Next time your in Newark send me a PM ill buy you a lunch for making me laugh my ass off

On a side note

Now would be a great time for anyone else who is a hardcore thug to represent.

no one is acting like a thug. im not a thug by any means, but you can ask anyone I hang out with,when shit hits the fan im te first person they call

Woke up quick, at about noon

Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon

I gotta get drunk, before the day begins

Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends

About to go and damn near went blind

Young niggas on the path throwin' out gang signs

I went in the house, to get my clip,

with the Mack 10, on the side of my hip

I bailed outside and I pointed my weapon,

and just as I thought, the fools kept steppin'

I jumped in the fo', hit the juice on my ride,

I got front and back, side to side

Then I let the Alpine play

I was pumpin new shit by NWA

I was gangster, gangster at the top of the list,

Then I played my own shit, it went somethin' like this:

"Cruisin down the street in my six-fo',

jockin' the bitches, slappin' the hoes

I went to the park, to get the scoop,

knuckleheads out there, cold, shootin' some hoop"

Going strapped? :nono:

I originally quoted 3 people in this thread but then I decided this isnt the conversation that I feel the need to start.

So all Im going to say is there a few people that really need to learn what a CCW is and what can and cant be done with it. And if you have one, go back and read the book.

it was a .40 i belive, i failed to mention he cocked it and put one in the head i watched him

lucky he wasnt pointing that at someone that actually has a ccw and that will actually pull a trigger.

guys with CCW or that want CCW re-read your own comments in this thread and you'll kinda know what I meant when I said things like, "99% of people I know, I would not want carrying a gun around me or defending me with one" or "a lot of the CCW advocates that I know seem a little off in the head." Paraphrases, but you get the point. Especially re-read the first 2 pages of your own posts because from the third person they seem a little dangerous and I'm not sure that you'd be clear of the law for just firing because 3 guys are approaching you.

Hehe of course most people even a drug crazed moron would have backed the fuck off if someone had a gun aimed at them. Guess I"m saying your worse off then a drug crazed moron. Oh and your lucky as shit so I'd play the lotto right now if I were you.

Okay now that that is out of the way I'll give my opinion since this is the internet and thats what its here for:-)

1) Obviously the guy felt the need to be carrying a baton on his person at all times and have a gun in his car. I'm guessing he's either nuts and/or this isn't the first time he's felt threatened by your friend.

2) If he did something that warrants an ass whooping say caught him with your girl then whoop his ass hard or kill him then pay the debt to society and don't be a bitch by letting him just hit you with a stick.

There now if you didn't think I"m nuts you know I am now:-)

Evan

Read my post above.

I can say that since I have had my CCW I have been in 1 fight. I had a gun on me at the time. If you pull the trigger you will see the grand jury.

you are some what right but... if ur in fear of your life and the gun is yours and u have ccw like me u can shot him just have a good lawyer i shot a dude along time ago and got away and never have a ccw just gotta have the money and be in fear of ur life

you are some what right but... if ur in fear of your life and the gun is yours and u have ccw like me u can shot him just have a good lawyer i shot a dude along time ago and got away and never have a ccw just gotta have the money and be in fear of ur life

your 22, shot a dude a long time ago (I read that shot at age 10 with water pistol) and your saying you have a CCW now. Some how I hope someone that has shot someone when they were a kid can not get CCW.

I'm a few years older than you and I can say that in my life I've met one person who's seriously killed someone in a fight when they were a teen and that person is a crack head, psychotic criminal and they can't even get a drivers lisence and are probably on parole forever.

hehe sorry forgot this is the internet so I guess I have a CCW, my dick is 30", and my corolla is faster than what ever you drive:-)

Evan

your 22, shot a dude a long time ago (I read that shot at age 10 with water pistol) and your saying you have a CCW now. Some how I hope someone that has shot someone when they were a kid can not get CCW.

I'm a few years older than you and I can say that in my life I've met one person who's seriously killed someone in a fight when they were a teen and that person is a crack head, psychotic criminal and they can't even get a drivers lisence and are probably on parole forever.

hehe sorry forgot this is the internet so I guess I have a CCW, my dick is 30", and my corolla is faster than what ever you drive:-)

Evan

D Ramey isn't bullshitting