Crazy night Gun pulled and more... CREW

Guest EM1 2ENVY

Now would be a great time for anyone else who is a hardcore thug to represent.

I am. White boy from Clintonville. Hard core rollin' on my 14's in my 8-4 Seven.

but, I've heard Worthington has a gang...yes of Thomas students.

It was 'W9' or something and my response was that they sound like a bunch of tax guys. Sure enough, it exists as an IRS form. I proceeded to make fun of them, and the person who told me about them.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my post above.

I can say that since I have had my CCW I have been in 1 fight. I had a gun on me at the time. If you pull the trigger you will see the grand jury.

my post just has to do with a few pages back, I have more do do with my life than just read pages of people talking shit.

so whats the point if you arent going to use it? I would rather SEE the grand jury than be 6 feet under and feel like a badass while im alive carring a gun... I dont follow your meaning or where you are going with your post

so whats the point if you arent going to use it? I would rather SEE the grand jury than be 6 feet under and feel like a badass while im alive carring a gun... I dont follow your meaning or where you are going with your post

Better be worth possibly going to prison for a while if you make a mistake, or the jury finds it necessary to fry someone. I agree, better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. The point of a CCW is not to HAVE to use it, but HAVE it in case you DO need it, you can deal with the situation yourself, and save your life or others. Having a CCW and carrying a gun doesn't mean you should have to use it, or you should put yourself in a situation to use it.

I am sure you feel like a bad ass but you are nothing more than a dumb 20 year old, with more shit than brains. I know you don't want to tell the whole story, but it doesn't matter, you did a very stupied thing and then came here to brag about it like you are a god or something. Grow the fuck up!

If you didn't go out there like a "gang" why did you even go with your buddy and 2 other people? Just be cause "his brother went with his new wife" doesn't mean shit. You knew it was a bad situation and that is why you all had to go. To back you buddy up if things got bad. Why would you even do something like that and put your life on the line for something you know nothing about? Doing shit like that will catch up with you and you more than likely will not like the end come. Think about your actions before you react.

+1000

lucky you aren't married or don't have a family---very stupid decision to go there without even knowing who your friend was going to confront, or why. and then charging someone with a loaded gun???---insane, absolutely insane. you can't predict whether someone is going to pull the trigger or not. use your head next time, and avoid the situation entirely--you'll live a lot longer.

i would tell you the hole story, but its way to long. i got jumped when i was in my car at a light by four guys,i shot one in self defence and i spent a year fighting the case and 13,000 dollars later i won the case and got no recored look me up i wuz not found guilty so there for my recored is clean and thats how i have my ccw and why im going to be come a cop.....lol ;)

By the way you type... youll never pass the first part of any test ;) Errors and run ons like a mofo.

By the way you type... youll never pass the first part of any test ;) Errors and run ons like a mofo.

off topic, the other day at the car show a police officer showed up and was cool as hell, we all thought it was you. one day you need to join one of our shows in the cruiser.

back on topic

off topic, the other day at the car show a police officer showed up and was cool as hell, we all thought it was you. one day you need to join one of our shows in the cruiser.

back on topic

Correction, you thought it was him Phil.

back on topic

Unless you hold one in the south east area i dunno lol

Correction, you thought it was him Phil.

double correction, me, brian, and atleast 3 other people thought it was him. but nevermind that. im getting my heads today, and waiting on a cam, can u still help me out?

double correction, me, brian, and atleast 3 other people thought it was him. but nevermind that. im getting my heads today, and waiting on a cam, can u still help me out?

Shit, forgot to PM you back. Yes.

i wuz 20....and it want come up cuz i wuz not guilty now if i wuz guilty then yea....

Wrong. Your record reflects guilty, not guilty, dimissed, etc...

Thats why its called a record.

Now if what your are saying is true. And you were found not guilty then yes you could get a CCW still in the state of Ohio.

Guest fist302
Instead of posting on CR acting hard you should consider how close you just came to getting killed and learn from it. Running towards a armed and scared person screaming "pull the trigger bitch" is a good way to ensure death. Unless you want that think before you act in the future.

ok so why did steve get banned??/?

it was posted in his noob thread by Spaceghost that he was formally turbohatch.

That was over a month a go and HAL posted in the ask sho section about it, and a super mod replyied to it "dont worry about it." (as to why he is being alloud back on the board)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51370 post #18

people saw it he apologised and moved on. has said nothign wrong and threatened noone so what is the probem? mods speak up......