110mph in a..MUSTANG

Stimmel1647545512

LOL wow

I don't even know where to start.....

The car does 0-60 in Electric motor racecar times

He talks specifically about gas, but has E85 stickers on the car

And he won't tell how his secret works......

*cough* bullshit

LOL wow

I don't even know where to start.....

The car does 0-60 in Electric motor racecar times

He talks specifically about gas, but has E85 stickers on the car

And he won't tell how his secret works......

*cough* bullshit

0-60 in 3 second is 400hp notch time for sure (7.1lbs to 1 hp,). e85 is a gas in my mind. his secret is an efficent motor.

How?

If he truelly found a answer flood the internet with everything possible information wise about this technology. That way the government cant kill everyone.

Conspiracy theorist rant done now.

If that car gets 100 mpg and does 0-60 in 3.0 seconds or less without the use of an electrical motor I will eat my keyboard.

The fact that they are using E85 just makes it more puzzling, as it takes more E85 to make power than gas. E85 is capable of producing more power, but you usually have to use roughly 30% more fuel.

If that car gets 100 mpg and does 0-60 in 3.0 seconds or less without the use of an electrical motor I will eat my keyboard.

The fact that they are using E85 just makes it more puzzling, as it takes more E85 to make power than gas. E85 is capable of producing more power, but you usually have to use roughly 30% more fuel.

i understand this, but to just state it cant do 0-60 in 3 seconds is silly. I highley doubt the car make 110 mpg in normal street use, but i like where they are going.

And they used a notch, how sweet is that?

I like the project, not knocking that a bit. I just think that they made it out like it did 0-60 in 3 seconds and got 110 mpg in the same form. That, I don't buy.

0-60 in 3 seconds is FAST. In comparison an Enzo Ferarri does it in 3.3

I like the project, not knocking that a bit. I just think that they made it out like it did 0-60 in 3 seconds and got 110 mpg in the same form. That, I don't buy.

0-60 in 3 seconds is FAST. In comparison an Enzo Ferarri does it in 3.3

it has a better weight to power ratio than a 500 wheel cobra, or a 450 wheel c6. those both prolly see 1 mpg, while trying 0-60 hahaha.

edit: 3.9 second is 3 seconds in my book.

I saw the clip on Channel 4 and said the same thing.

I predict he'll end up dead or we'll hear nothing further on the matter....or both.

I think the Mustang and E85 supporters got together and put this stunt in action. :p

With a carbeurator ?:confused::p

I average 35mpg in the city with my GXP......limping home on 4 cyl. and a blown water pump doing 30mph the whole way :o

the last article i read about this mustang said it only got 80mpg... and that was earlier today. by next week it will be 400mpg and 4000 hp.