Boat crew

Bgbdbn

What fireworks? You obviously can't see Red, White, and Boom from there. I also discovered last year you can't see it from Griggs Resivoir either. :( Does Buckeye have its own thing?

I might consider it; I'm not a fan of putting my boat into that lake, but I'm not against the idea.

We always go out in Indian lake to watch the fire works, Buckeye Lake get packed with boats too?

Yes it does. My grandparents have had a house on North Bank for years though, so we don't always even go out on the boat. If this year is the same as last, they shoot them from Fairfield Beach area on the south side of the lake.

I have never known any diffrent then to go out in the boat.

the funny thing is, half of the boats go to the boat ramp afterwards... i would hate to be in that crowd.

Then again, with my boat backing skills i bet i could make some mula down there helping people recover their boat, and launching it

I'll be there tomorrow. Keep talking about buckeye lake like you know anything at all about it.....

What are you trying imply here? I dont know anything about the area or what is going on?

Ehhh, crappy weather, I'll pass.

I'll be out on Muskingum tomorrow. I don't go to Buckeye Lake unless I have to; shallow, nasty, and choppy...why the hell would I want to go there? Nothing like having your slalom ski dragging on the bottom of the lake trying to get up. Or tearing up a prop. Or so freaking choppy the only thing you can do is tube.