sunbury woods: best car neighborhood?

cptn janks

i work right up there, so im through that neighborhood quite often. grew up around there too...

lets see, we got the dude with the GTO dirt track car, the house with a yellow WRX and maroon cobra, guy down the street with a 73 stang and sn95 GT, next to him dude has an old monte carlo under a cover.

also then you got the guy with the bricklin and the 300ZX in his driveway, the guy with the monte carlo on donks... thats all i can think of off the top of my head but i know there are a couple more...

im sure there are a lot more in garages too...

best car neighborhood IMO

I think mine neighborhood is the best IMO.

06 911 carrera 4, 06 lambo, vw phaeton, grahms rides (sti, cooper, aston martin, ducatis, 911 turbo, bmw 135, trailblazer ss etc etc etc) maserati gt, ferrari 360, range rover hse and my lonely gti. im sure there are tons more but those are the only that ive seen outside. plus the countless z06's, 745's 750's and A8's

Guest 614Streets
I think this kind of relates but my old neighborhood foxboro ,when we were very young , in the back of the court two houses away there was a guy with a 68 camaro that would start it up at 22 pm and later and rev it up. This other guy a few blocks up had a cherry amc jav. Well the AMC guys wife used to come down and blow the camaro guy while he was in the camaro.

wow... i thought mine was cool.

my GTO, GTP....darrens mach1...zo6,50th c5, like 3 67-69 camaro's (all beautiful), nice 03 gt, 67? fastback, nice mildly modded a4, couple porches, a ballin ass busa. various other bad ass bikes. and some other cars i cant think of right now. but we also live in a pretty small neighbiorhood