New guy

slow_tsi

Hello, Cincinnati guy here. I drive an Eagle Talon. Thought I would post up here since it seems it's required now to view the rest of the forums. We look forward to seeing some of you guys this weekend.
  • Upvote 1

Guest mrhobbz
Hello, Cincinnati guy here. I drive an Eagle Talon. Thought I would post up here since it seems it's required now to view the rest of the forums. We look forward to seeing some of you guys this weekend.

Damn, I think we know everything about you now.

So I'm a retard? (Reputation points)

Didn't think I had to release my life story on the racing forum. I do have a 92 Eagle Talon Fwd with sticky tires, if you want to come down Saturday to race.

I'll see if I can dig a picture up.

So I'm a retard? (Reputation points)

Didn't think I had to release my life story on the racing forum. I do have a 92 Eagle Talon Fwd with sticky tires, if you want to come down Saturday to race.

I'll see if I can dig a picture up.

Oh, it wasn't a bash on you. Pics of car, mods, etc.?

Oh, neat.

You coming down this weekend? :)

I want to but blown motor owns me. the weekend my car gets up ill be down. I want to get good racing in. this regular shit Is worthless. plus im shooting for the fastest stock lt1 in ohio so ill be down for sure

I want to but blown motor owns me. the weekend my car gets up ill be down. I want to get good racing in. this regular shit Is worthless. plus im shooting for the fastest stock lt1 in ohio so ill be down for sure

I don't think so! and welcome

Times...... ???? BTW Welcome

I said this before...

...YOU ARE A NOOB AND ARE NOT TO WELCOME OTHER NOOBS. God damn, you're fucking brainless. YOU ARE NOT A REAL MEMBER YET!