east ky guy here, new to the area

Guest 97stang

Guest 97stang
im one countryfied sob from the mountains of east ky...hell yea...drove my ole beater up here...97 gt blue cobra rs cobra r hood pi intake cold air kit 3 73s and flowmasters. ran at marion international raceway the other day with it bone stock and had a 7.5 rearend with 2 73s ran a shitty time of 15 81 at 89 mph...yea i know week as helll. but intake and gear really brought it to life. was getin 26 mpg but with gear dropped to bought 20 or 19...agh well helped me in the city...but ne ways just sayin howdy to yalll....take er easy :bangbang:

im one countryfied sob from the mountains of east ky...hell yea...drove my ole beater up here...97 gt blue cobra rs cobra r hood pi intake cold air kit 3 73s and flowmasters. ran at marion international raceway the other day with it bone stock and had a 7.5 rearend with 2 73s ran a shitty time of 15 81 at 89 mph...yea i know week as helll. but intake and gear really brought it to life. was getin 26 mpg but with gear dropped to bought 20 or 19...agh well helped me in the city...but ne ways just sayin howdy to yalll....take er easy :bangbang:

Last edited by 97stang : Today at 12:35 AM. Reason: shitty thread

Thats a little better. If you can, try to post a pic or two of your car. Welcome to CR, don the flame suit and take it in stride, and all is well. If you get approval that is ... otherwise all is not well. I suppose it would be the opposite. So theres always that !

A high 15 though ?

Guest 97stang
the second is my other stang302 542 lift cam ported polished milled heads 190 160 valves gt 40 iintake 65 mm throttle body shorty headers h pipe 4 10 gears 5 speed air shocks on the rear...has perfect interioir in it believe it or not..paint is chipped bad on it tho..my ole man has a white 91 as well last time we ran it it went 11 20 to 1/4 but its run alot better know havent taken it to a 1/4 track yet

Guest 97stang
in dads car my red in should be a low 13 high 12s all motr....the blue 97 has them shity plastic intakes and it was cracked in turn the crack was seeping water into the plug holes grounding the sprak plug out...i changed the intakeand such and put a gear in it ill be takin it to track friday and ill tell yall the new times...the 15 80 was stock and had a higher gear than stock

Guest 97stang
haha right right...took car out to mcir picked up a full second ran 14.8 spinnin bad tho...209 60 and second spinnin so itlss run mid to low 14s with 26 inch tall slicks