New...

Guest litup4

Guest litup4
Whats up everyone! My name is doug, im 23 and im from columbus. I drive a stock 2005 evo 8 which i actually just bought about a month ago so im just enjoying driving a car with working a/c, no immidiate planes for it until winter.

Whats up everyone! My name is doug, im 23 and im from columbus. I drive a stock 2005 evo 8 which i actually just bought about a month ago so im just enjoying driving a car with working a/c, no immidiate planes for it until winter.

:nopics: Come on man!! WE need to see the ride!

So many ways to go its unreal man....

What are your goals

ET:

Cost:

Does lag bother you:

I just ordered the new FP Red. I got a ton of parts though, so if you are ever looking for anything PM me. I will be selling my White Rabbit 9 turbo in a couple weeks. Its good for 11s on pump gas. My new goals are a little faster ;)

Everyone has a vendor they like, I prefer Buschur.

Guest litup4
Yeah i heard buschur was the way to go. I have some money saved up and im not in a hurry to try and get things all done... i would rather take my time, do it right and put my money in the mods i want.

Guest litup4
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m427/litup4/evo-1.jpg This is a picture taken befor i bought the car so those ugly ass wheels are off and It now has the stock wheels on it!!

He's always been nice to me. Even if he wasn't, the guy builds the fastest Evos day in and day out. He just got done building his 5th pump gas 10 second street Evo since the beginning of the year. These cars are street tire, full interior, no nitrous. I don't know of any other shop to actually put out 1 pump gas 10 second Evo, let alone 5. Another car just left his shop that is going to run a 9 on a stock framed turbo.

This is a picture taken right after i bought the car so those ugly ass wheels are off and It now has the stock wheels on it!!

Thank god you got the stock rims. Other than those the car looks nice!

Looks familiar ....

WELCOME.

I just ordered the new FP Red.

Damn your going red, let me know when that shit is on. If I could get a ride sometime at a meet or something, it'd be awesome, Im not sure which turbo Im going to upgrade to after I get my cams in.

Will do man.

Talking to a couple of the guys that had the test models, this is THE turbo, unless you want to go HTA35R. I was just about to pull the trigger on one of those.

As soon as they get done porting it they will ship it. I will install it right away, but then I have to cruise back to Wakeman for a retune. I am not brave enough to mess with the AEM.

If the D42 event on the 26th happens, I will be there. Also going to the shootout. You plan on going to either?

btw what cams did you go with?