White S2000 with the top down today.

SpaceGhost

Haha im pretty sure he made the LS1 comment as a dickhead statement. He was going to register on here but didn't wanna have to wait around for Rep points before he could post. Ban me if you want for letting him use it for 1 post, not like its hard to make another account with a different IP number :asshole:

And for the record I dont like stirring the pot, I just speak freely with my mouth and some people dont like that. Oh well. Back to the topic here. And yes alot of cars that are designed for road racing arent that great in straight line racing, they are set up more for corners with lots of suspension work. But its between Jordan and SpaceGhost they are the only 2 that really know what went down

I didn't read anywhere that he was disputing what happened. Dude was 20 cars behind me as I merged from 270N to 161E and was just passed the Sunbury Rd Bridge. Before I reached little turtle way he was on my ass and I was doing 50-55ish. Then got beside me and looked at me and dropped down a gear so I could hear this stock s2000. He was in front of me so all I did was a 5th gear pull then to sixth. I slowed down and I was about to get off when he asked to race again as he had just caught up, I let him have the hit and the Jump and it was a bit closer this time but I passed him and put a couple of cars on him. I waved and got off at new albany Rd. As for my money in the car comment, he has a cage, bride seats, huge wing, CF hood and trunk lid, body kit, and exhaust (not stock). That is way more than I have in my car by far.

I was just busting balls hoss, nothing personal, I guess you thought you saw a stock STI and thought I'll beat it. But since my car looks un modified you were mis-led correct? I don't get to post many kills with my slow stock turbo STI, so I gotta get them in when I can.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to call up Jordan and get the story. He said he gave the STI driver a thumb's up afterward, and the dude didnt even glance over. That is truely a ego problem.

Did you also ask him if he was using my name to post that up? I didnt make that shit up for the record. Just wanna get that straight. I am friends with Jordan as well and called him to see if it was even him and he said yes it was him, and that he did get pulled on pretty good but was kinda mad that the dude came on here acting like a dick by posting up about them racing so thats the reason for his post. Like I said he was going to get his own name and post but didnt wanna have to wait and gain rep points before he could defend himself

I had to call up Jordan and get the story. He said he gave the STI driver a thumb's up afterward, and the dude didnt even glance over. That is truely a ego problem.

Dudes a liar because I waved at him when he looked at me and gave me the thumbs up. Is he really that salty? I even smiled at him, what more am I supposed to do? :lol: Why would I not look at him after I beat him? I always wave or give a thumbs up even when I lose, which is a lot. :lol:

Ego? Me, you know how many LSX cars have beat my ego to a pulp? :lol:

Dudes a liar because I waved at him when he looked at me and gave me the thumbs up. Is he really that salty? I even smiled at him, what more am I supposed to do? :lol: Why would I not look at him after I beat him? I always wave or give a thumbs up even when I lose, which is a lot. :lol:

Sandbag duh! :)

btw he rolled up to me and paced me, I took off the first time and there were busleangths, 2nd run I let him have the jump I told him to go, I passed him again and had a couple of cars. A car with a cage, I don't consider a "10 year old".

So the first run was a ricer flyby, and not a true race with the "bus lengths".

Then you race for "real" and get him by two cars? I am reading this correct? A Sti with a few mods pulls two cars on a factory S2000 with a exhaust and higher wind resistance of the added "mods". Shit I wouldnt have even posted this shit up, haha. Wings and such do not make the car go faster in a straight line, they add drag and downforce last time I checked. Correct?

I was trying to be funny, and I was hoping pics would get posted of the car, because I wanted others on here to see it. But I never in a million years thought this thread would get this good, the pic with the gun is one of the best pics ever posted on this site. I feel like I contributed today in a productive manner. I'm saving the pics, thanks.

Then you race for "real" and get him by two cars? I am reading this correct? A Sti with a few mods pulls two cars on a factory S2000 with a exhaust and higher wind resistance of the added "mods". Shit I wouldnt have even posted this shit up, haha. Wings and such do not make the car go faster in a straight line, they add drag and downforce last time I checked. Correct?

An inch or a mile buddy ... lmao (go on 2 next time)

Dude dropped a gear and was out infront of me so I went, is that a fly by? He chased and last time I checked a chase is a race is it not? Sam? Linn? Then I let him have the hit and a JUMP, I reeled him in with my awesome AWD and then passed him by a couple of cars. My cars weighs far more than his does also, I'm easily 3400lbs driving it with a trunk full of junk and baby stuff and a stroller. Hell my wing ain't small either pal. This is the complete truth.... What more do you want, he asked me to race for crying out loud. I wouldn't have bothered if he just passed me and didn't clearly want to race, I would have went home instead of missing my exit. :lol:

Wow!That thing looks horrible.

Yeah its not featured in Fast Fords and Mustangs :(

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/507/medium/73099J_S_RACING_S2000_R.jpg

Damn this pic of S2000's on the track have a strange resemblance to Jordans car. They suck some balls too I'm sure, with all those hideous wings, who could watch this RACING?!?!?!

Shit I need a beer and some Nascar.

Yeah its not featured in Fast Fords and Mustangs :(

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/507/medium/73099J_S_RACING_S2000_R.jpg

Damn this pic of S2000's on the track have a strange resemblance to Jordans car. They suck some balls too I'm sure, with all those hideous wings, who could watch this RACING?!?!?!

Shit I need a beer and some Nascar.

I even had an empty Baby seat strapped down in the back seat. :) that gets me at least 20AWHP. :cool:

My cars weighs far more than his does also, I'm easily 3400lbs driving it.

Damn that sounds like some kind of........oh....shit....what is that? A excuse? Pull out all your seats, and maybe next time you will get 3 cars.

Hell my wing ain't small either pal.

Whoa whoa this is a PG-13 site, keep it in your pants.

would have went home instead of missing my exit. :lol:

Do you go out of your way to beat "ricers" all the time? Haha

Damn that sounds like some kind of........oh....shit....what is that? A excuse? Pull out all your seats, and maybe next time you will get 3 cars.

Whoa whoa this is a PG-13 site, keep it in your pants.

Do you go out of your way to beat "ricers" all the time? Haha

Excuse? I won.... :confused: He admitted it, :confused:

And no, but this one had it coming. I'm sure you would have just ignored it like the cool guy you seem to be.

btw he rolled up to me and paced me, I took off the first time and there were BUSLENGTHS

Note: First run = Bus-lengths

2nd run I passed him again and had a couple of cars.

Note: Second race= 2 cars.

What did he have to clear out his fuel jets the first run?

Excuse? I won.... :confused: He admitted it, :confused:

And no, but this one had it coming. I'm sure you would have just ignored it like the cool guy you seem to be.

Yeah you won, two cars. Oh wait I take back my original comments, maybe the bus-length was one of these --http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh115/fd20na/shortbus.jpg

Hahahaha oh man.

And yes, I am cool. Thanks

So why is a car that's set up for "corners and turns" and what not.. want to roll race?

Why couldn't he have just not paced him and just drove normally?

is the wing really necessary?

Are you serious? :confused: Dude just cruising down the highway and having a harmless race. What is wrong with that? Shit back in the day before the internet caught on, you could race for fun, and no shit talking afterwards would occur. Oh well. I can honestly say that a wing after certain speeds through corners makes a HUGE difference.

Are you serious? :confused: Dude just cruising down the highway and having a harmless race. What is wrong with that? Shit back in the day before the internet caught on, you could race for fun, and no shit talking afterwards would occur. Oh well. I can honestly say that a wing after certain speeds through corners makes a HUGE difference.

How much power in an NA Stock S2000 really make? With a wing?

yes, I am serious. It's very serious.

Dude was 20 cars behind me as I merged from 270N to 161E and was just passed the Sunbury Rd Bridge. Before I reached little turtle way he was on my ass and I was doing 50-55ish.

Dude was just cruising down the highway eh?

you're never going to win this thread. This forum is a demilitarized ricer zone.

regardless of what you say in this thread to defend your buddy, it won't matter. Not with a car that looks like that and the e-thug pic.

well tell your male friend named jordan (sometimes a chick's name) that if and when he puts whatever motor he's going to into his car, that there are plenty of cars on this site that would be happy to race him for money. i have no doubt in my mind that he instigated the race, with his riced-out abomination of a car, and is now butt-hurt that his purpose built track car got hosed by a near stock car filled with groceries/stroller/etc.. and i love the call out to race at a road course.

and the picture with the gun is possibly the gayest thing i've ever seen--i'll see if some of the guys at svtperformance agree.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/Picture786.jpg

Minus the wing its a really nice ride. If I saw it come flying up in my rearview, I would assume it was pretty modded. Cage and whatnot, so just saying its a basically "stock" doesn't matter.

Space says he waved and smiled, and from what I know about him, Im 99% sure he did. I won't say I know 100%, cause I didn't witness it. His kill story wasn't anything particularly offensive, just a little shit talking, and seeing if anybody knew the guy. Hardly anything worth getting sand in the vag over.

I've never met the s2k owner and I'll take you're word hes a decent guy, but he came on here talking shit. The #1 way for people to not give a fuck about what you're saying.

As far as that goofy ass pic, I'll give the benefit of the doubt that it was some pic taken for shits and giggles, and he probably never thought it would end up on some forum. Regardless if that was me in the pic, I would assume if people who didn't know me saw it they'd probably rip on me. Laugh it off, and get over it.