• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****Warning, this is a re-enactment.*******

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG AN STI'Z! I'm going to race him hardcorez. /Turns on fake bov sound/

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Psssss

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Psssss

OMGZ STI beat me hardcore, oh I mean I have a Mid-ohio car only that sucks on the streetz.

****Warning, this is a re-enactment.*******

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG AN STI'Z! I'm going to race him hardcorez. /Turns on fake bov sound/

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Psssss

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Psssss

OMGZ STI beat me hardcore, oh I mean I have a Mid-ohio car only that sucks on the streetz.

Thanks Jones, I'm not the only one that though that

Haha im pretty sure he made the LS1 comment as a dickhead statement. He was going to register on here but didnt wanna have to wait around for Rep points before he could post. Ban me if you want for letting him use it for 1 post, not like its hard to make another account with a different IP number :asshole:

And for the record I dont like stirring the pot, I just speak freely with my mouth and some people dont like that. Oh well. Back to the topic here. And yes alot of cars that are designed for road racing arent that great in straight line racing, they are set up more for corners with lots of suspension work. But its between Jordan and SpaceGhost they are the only 2 that really know what went down

Haha it might be a chicks gun, but to me a gun is a gun. i dont know the difference cause im not a gangster nor have I ever owned a gun.

You know I was thinking about some of the people posting in this thread and it made me laugh. Hell I have talked to a few of you in person or on different messengers and most have been pretty cool with no issues, but on here its like your trying to impress you buddies. Is this highschool just at an older age? I really thought this was Columbus Racing where people talked about their shared love for cars and racing, but I could've been wrong. Since I have been on this site all I have seen is shit talking to one another, talking down peoples cars and all that good shit. This is not a cry baby whine sob story, this is just a view from me.

Now continue on with the flaming

It has more to do with the fact that he insticated the race from what were're told, lost and then tries to say that he could take people at the track. Well if your car is set up for SCCA, fast cornering, then don't bitch when you get beat on the street. Nor come in here and try to insalt others. Come on seriously what would you expect?

This thread is fantastic. If I rode up on someones ass, all itchin for a race (i wouldn't) and got bus-lengthed I'd congradulate the guy for having a nice car. Instead of making some lame-ass excuse. News fella, STI's are better on a track than in straight lines too. So what ...

This thread is fantastic. If I rode up on someones ass, all itchin for a race (i wouldn't) and got bus-lengthed I'd congradulate the guy for having a nice car. Instead of making some lame-ass excuse. News fella, STI's are better on a track than in straight lines too. So what ...

And, there is even competition as to who's wing is bigger. :eek:

^^

that looks ricey to me.

This is his car if I am not mistaken, and I'm sure he doesn't care about your opinion. :)

Is his cage even functional? Reason I ask looks like it it just bolted together. Would thing it would create a ton of week links.

Yes this cage is functional.

Awesome a ricey ass s2k being driven by an original member of the icy hot stuntaz!!!

Mad Tyte Dog

You guys seriously have no idea who this guy is, or what his attitude is all about. He is a good friend of mine for YEARS now, and he does alot of kidding around. The picture of him with a gun was a pure JOKE guys, its posted on myspace as a JOKE of all the OG's posting pics. The race he had was just a playing around race. And this dude has to run back fast to his computer to talk all this shit about beating a near stock S2000 with exterior mods, cage, suspension etc. Not everyone has $$$$ all at once to dump into a car. He is taking his time building it first to handle, then to blow the tires off the rim. Jordan is not one to talk shit either, the part where he claims to be talking on here didnt sound at all like him. So I'm not to sure about that shit. And I know for a fact he is not swapping out to a LS-1. His engine is being built in my shop currently as we speak. Whatever, this thread fails in my eyes. :gtfo:

I had to call up Jordan and get the story. He said he gave the STI driver a thumb's up afterward, and the dude didnt even glance over. That is truely a ego problem.