White S2000 with the top down today.

SpaceGhost

Anyone have/know a White S2000 with CF Hood and Trunk lid, The bigest wing I have ever seen, and a full cage painted black and was pretty thin bars for a cage? Oh there were stickers too, and a loud exhaust. There was some money in that car. Did I have a tail light out? I was wondering with the view you had if they were both working. :cool:

Lucy you have some slpainin' to do.......Of course this is a fictional story of a reality situation.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have/know a White S2000 with CF Hood and Trunk lid, The bigest wing I have ever seen, and a full cage painted black and was pretty thin bars for a cage? Oh there were stickers too, and a loud exhaust. There was some money in that car. Did I have a tail light out? I was wondering with the view you had if they were both working. :cool:

Lucy you have some slpainin' to do.......

Oh no you didnt, you so crazy:p

Lucy you have some slpainin' to do.......

Congratulations for picking on a N/A 4 banger with your beast. :p

Guest tbutera2112
Wonder if this was my buddy Jordan and his s2k, i'll ask him to see if he messed with a car today

are you friends with every ricer in columbus? first the acura dude who killed a woman, and now this dude? damn son

QFT you didn't give him a chance to hit his powerband, if you'd stayed in he would have TOTALLY gotten you man.

cue FnF quotes. i'll start

"i almost had you man!"

"you all most had me? You never had me. You never had your car."

Oh, I guess that makes it ok to drop kick a 10 year old if he starts annoying you. :p

"the funniest thing about kicking a kid's ass, is 10 minutes later you want to do it again"

--from Payback, with mel gibson

are you friends with every ricer in columbus? first the acura dude who killed a woman, and now this dude? damn son

You ever get that radio figured out? Lmfao give me a break. Not my fault I know a lot of people man. I sell parts left and right thats how I come across so many people. Oh and what makes him a ricer? Having an s2k with cf hood and trunk? Im not even sure if it was him or not thats why I said i'd ask