White S2000 with the top down today.

SpaceGhost

"you all most had me? You never had me. You never had your car."

Ask any racer, any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.... winning is WINNING

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/tfatf10.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope he shot himself in the foot after that photo was taken. i can't even begin to explain everything that is offensive to common sense in that fucking picture from being so fucking stupid as to slap stickers on his windshield to looking like he just got raped by a Gotti.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/DSC_0577.jpg

This the car?

It is pretty rare that I laugh out loud when surfing through the net, but that picture fucking did it!

It doesn't surprise me at all that you would be friends with that guy. Is your buddy trying to have the dumbest looking S2000 in Columbus? And then look hard with his little pink gun?

It is pretty rare that I laugh out loud when surfing through the net, but that picture fucking did it!

It doesn't surprise me at all that you would be friends with that guy. Is your buddy trying to have the dumbest looking S2000 in Columbus? And then look hard with his little pink gun?

Little pink gun + little pink crx = super sweet!!!! :rolleyes:

btw he rolled up to me and paced me, I took off the first time and there were busleangths, 2nd run I let him have the jump I told him to go, I passed him again and had a couple of cars. A car with a cage, I don't consider a "10 year old".

Hey this is Jordan the guy with the s2k posting under Josh's name. I think everyone on here is really cool, im glad you all have happy lives!. I would be more than happy to meet any of you up at mid ohio, where if you beat me you have my blessing to talk all the shit you want.

Good job passing me after 120. Congrats on beating a stock n/a honda!! All that is done to my car is suspension and aerodynamics. New motor will be in this winter. Maybe we'll meet up again on the highway.

Im glad we can all be mature and talk shit about one anothers cars!

BTW the new engine is an LS1 with Nitrous. That should please the nutswingers :)

Im glad you liked my .38 super soaker water gun.

Hey this is Jordan the guy with the s2k posting under Josh's name. I think everyone on here is really cool, im glad you all have happy lives!. I would be more than happy to meet any of you up at mid ohio, where if you beat me you have my blessing to talk all the shit you want.

Good job passing me after 120. Congrats on beating a stock n/a honda!! All that is done to my car is suspension and aerodynamics. New motor will be in this winter. Maybe we'll meet up again on the highway.

BTW the new engine is an LS1 with Nitrous. That should please the nutswingers :)

So his car sucks on the streets but is awesome at Mid Ohio? Am I reading this right?

Im calling bullshit...just because you like to stir the pot a little to much for your own good

EDIT: Since when do i need your blessing to talk shit about you? Fuck you and your bullshit N/A mid-ohio super car...Stick that pink pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger..Make sure there is a little Beijing Cocktail in there for something fun for all of us to read about,since its a water gun and everything

Please get this message to you rice-O-rific friend