8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

Guest mrhobbz
no, but i have been before. And plenty times before, a big group of cars has left sonic to cruise and not to race. Have you never raced before? if so, because of what you have done in the past means you can get pulled over for driving in a pack and get thrown in jail?

So then you don't know if they were racing or not. Sorry, unless you're speeding I've never seen a group of people just get pulled over for "cruising." If they weren't breaking some law(s) they wouldn't be on the news..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
So then you don't know if they were racing or not. Sorry, unless you're speeding I've never seen a group of people just get pulled over for "cruising." If they weren't breaking some law(s) they wouldn't be on the news..

http://www.myextralife.com/wow/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ban_stick_fem.jpg

The law is susposed to be innocent until proven guilty but I can garuntee you that is not the case. The prosecutor will have multiple charges layed down and his goal will be to get you to plea to a lesser of a charge somehow.

Its sad but our judical system is worse than the mafia, atleast they might give you something in return. When its all said and done it will just come down to how much money you throw at the government at leagal fee's.

They are going to stimiulate the judical side. The winners are going to be the courts, cause of fines, the lawyers, and if they have to go classes, driving or other its gonna cost them.

the news never makes mistakes.:rolleyes: no one has ever been arrested for something they didnt do.:rolleyes:

The law is susposed to be innocent until proven guilty but I can garuntee you that is not the case. The prosecutor will have multiple charges layed down and his goal will be to get you to plea to a lesser of a charge somehow.

Its sad but our judical system is worse than the mafia, atleast they might give you something in return. When its all said and done it will just come down to how much money you throw at the government at leagal fee's.

They are going to stimiulate the judical side. The winners are going to be the courts, cause of fines, the lawyers, and if they have to go classes, driving or other its gonna cost them.

truth.

Guest mrhobbz
the news never makes mistakes.:rolleyes: no one has ever been arrested for something they didnt do.:rolleyes:

Never said that it doesn't happen did I? Face it, we all know what they were doing. With the exception of maybe a few.

Guest tbutera2112
if you stop a race, theres nothing to charge people with, since they didnt actually do anything yet... better to wait until after or during and then bust them in the act... they said they hadnt raced yet, but someone said its on video...someone find this video

if you stop a race, theres nothing to charge people with, since they didnt actually do anything yet... better to wait until after or during and then bust them in the act... they said they hadnt raced yet, but someone said its on video...someone find this video

My guess is the video was taken from the helicopter, So I don't think you will find it anywhere but in police evidence locker.....

This is the correct answer, however, let's break it down.

What this is basically saying is, is that they (law enforcement) would rather wait for them to do something illegal and dangerous, allowing the alleged racers to endanger themselves and others further with the possiblity of serious injury or death, so they can add a notch on their (law enforcement) on their belts.

Doesn't this make them accessories? Hmm?

Guest tbutera2112

What this is basically saying is, is that they (law enforcement) would rather wait for them to do something illegal and dangerous, allowing the alleged racers to endanger themselves and others further with the possiblity of serious injury or death, so they can add a notch on their (law enforcement) on their belts.

damn....good point, you should go defend these guys in court haha the officers will end up in jail for 6 months instead of our boys

Does anyone think it was a coincidence that a news agency was right on top of things in the middle of the night?

Of course the news was there. It's not enough that people might possibly be going to jail, it's the simple fact that the police are trying to send a message and what better way than with the news.

It's takes allot of effort/$$ to set up something like that. Someone has to pay for it? And we know Columbus's pockets are pretty empty right now.

I dunno if it was anyone on here that said any of these things, but if there was an undercover cop walking around the lot, they could prove intent. My friends and I stopped in and got slushies and walked around on the way home. Some of the things I heard people saying in the open, if a cop was there, could definitely prove intent.

The whole premise of the military is to have a few lead, but the masses to follow. Why do you think the training is set up the way it is. From the start of basic the recruits a broken down to follow. I am not saying this is a bad thing. It must be that way to have order and get the job done.

No I did not serve. I do not need to, to have an opinion. The argument "you did not serve so you cant opine" is a lame one.

You're defintely entitled to your opinion Rick, but your career is in the medical sector, not the LEO/Military sector. How many law enforcement agencies have you interviewed with? It doesn't sound like many.

Thank-you sir. That is the problem. Imagine, although un-likely, if someone would have been hurt on the highway that night before the law made its presence known.

Damn this sucks. Even clevelandracing is talking about it. So from what antwon said does that mean you guys werent racing and they just caught you before anything happened? Dont flame if I missed out on some information on all these pages, its easy to miss something with 23 pages and going. Hope everyone gets out with a slap on the wrist and glad everyone is ok.

Damn this sucks. Even clevelandracing is talking about it. So from what antwon said does that mean you guys werent racing and they just caught you before anything happened? Dont flame if I missed out on some information on all these pages, its easy to miss something with 23 pages and going. Hope everyone gets out with a slap on the wrist and glad everyone is ok.

Lets be honest.

IF anyone was racing they better not say a damn thing on here as it would be admitting guilt.

The following is the story you will hear no matter what. No we were not racing.