New, again!

2wheels4

Greetings speed freaks and freakettes! I actually used to run amok with a number of you but went inactive a few years back when I had to sell off my 'Stang and move back north.

I still know a few people here, including a cousin who joined after I went AFK. (Notice how I don't actually claim him by name... LOL) You will know him by his WRX and his WOW. I also run into a few other members on occasion like a certain OBGYN, and I could never forget Anthony's taillights. (all I ever really got a good look at on this Pontiac...)

Mostly I come begging back at the CR door because I have moved back inside I270 at last, and though I still do not have a respectable race car, I have found a new hobby (and probable cause of death) in riding motorcycles. My bike is nothing fancy, but I bought two junkers and with two weeks time, grease and no shortage of burns and spilled blood I now ride about on a (mostly) restored old '78 GS550. (plus I have a lovely ornament in my back yard which closely resembles a cannibalized Suzuki parts bike....) I know I will catch shit for the 550cc displacement, but at least on this forum I should catch more love for the rice than most....

Lastly, I am an emotional masochist and just love to have abuse heaped upon me, so I naturally gravitate toward the unique CR brand of vicious love. I await your verbal abuse and I forgive Thorne in advance for his lack of wit. :D

Oh, yeah, and since I know we are all a bunch of shallow fucks, I will just apologize in advance for not having posted a pic of my poor little frankenbike with a naked broad sitting upon it bouncing her bits about. Yes, yes... I know that makes me a pole smoker, thanks for pointing it out. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Ahhhh, the sweet gay love! ;) It was nice of you to stay and spoon with me after too... Too bad the uni threw that fuzz for a loop, he coulda joined in!

I missed you bastards. I about shit when I found out that I had family join years later. Particularly when people I used to talk smack to and get owned by start walking into his living room one day...

• 3 weeks later...