Obviously New

Guest 1 SLW EG

Guest mrhobbz
Hmmmm yeah a bike hauling ass can do that...I do my shit on the open road...no barriers..no curbs...no fences...im not worried about cars coming at me from the other direction cuz there is bout 100 yards between north bound and south bound lanes.....cant hit a car if they're are none around me! ;) (cept the one in that vid)...oh well

Pizza is delicious, would you agree sir?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever seen just how far a bike going 100mph can slide/bounce? I guarantee you it's more than 100 yards.

I just hope that WHEN you wipe, you don't take anyone with you...

I got no problem with stunting, just don't do it on public roads. Go find a parking lot. There's tons of unused lots around Columbus.

Guest 1 SLW EG
Ever seen just how far a bike going 100mph can slide/bounce? I guarantee you it's more than 100 yards.

I just hope that WHEN you wipe, you don't take anyone with you...

I got no problem with stunting, just don't do it on public roads. Go find a parking lot. There's tons of unused lots around Columbus.

Sweet...when you find someone that does a wheelie at 100 mph then let me know...I dont. :thumbup:

But hey...if a bike doin 65-70mph wheelie can crash and go up a hill then down back over it and still have enough to make it the 100 yard distance then damn....but seeing how that wont happen....(cuz you dont know where im talking about cuz look at where i live) then Im not worried bout it.

damn dude, it's just the internet..

The freeway is not the internet. People don't get into crashes on the internet. People don't lose their lives because they were doing a wheelie down the road on the internet.

This is NOT a street racing forum. If you think it is, GET THE FUCK OUT.

"Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing.'

when 90% of the guys street race lol check out channel 10 I mean yeah, nahhhhhhh we dont street race.

Sweet...when you find someone that does a wheelie at 100 mph then let me know...I dont. :thumbup:

But hey...if a bike doin 65-70mph wheelie can crash and go up a hill then down back over it and still have enough to make it the 100 yard distance then damn....but seeing how that wont happen....(cuz you dont know where im talking about cuz look at where i live) then Im not worried bout it.

Hey, numbnuts, did I say you were on 270? It's called giving an example.

I drive trucks for a living. I've seen vehicles of all types get into wrecks you wouldn't believe.

Let's see, 65-70mph? How about through a fence, up the side of a freeway overpass approach hill, and into the borrow-pond on the other side?

Noone around? How about laying on the ground and having several cars dodge you, then getting run over by the third or fourth car that couldn't see you before the one in front moved over?

Or how about this; all it takes to turn you into a smear while doing a long wheelie is one small gust of wind and a signpost.

Guest 1 SLW EG
Hey, numbnuts, did I say you were on 270? It's called giving an example.

I drive trucks for a living. I've seen vehicles of all types get into wrecks you wouldn't believe.

Let's see, 65-70mph? How about through a fence, up the side of a freeway overpass approach hill, and into the borrow-pond on the other side?

Noone around? How about laying on the ground and having several cars dodge you, then getting run over by the third or fourth car that couldn't see you before the one in front moved over?

Or how about this; all it takes to turn you into a smear while doing a long wheelie is one small gust of wind and a signpost.

When you come down here and drive the roads I did this on...THEN come talk to me...until then....shhhh! :D

The freeway is not the internet. People don't get into crashes on the internet. People don't lose their lives because they were doing a wheelie down the road on the internet.

Yeah and streetracing is soooooo much better! LOL LOL LOL

Never ending fight...

Why? B/c he has a point and you're too blind to see that? Cant give me shit when they're cars on here doin 140+.....

Guest tbutera2112
stop getting on the guys nuts guys....he did a fuckin wheelie, big deal.... that 70mph wheelie is no more dangerous than the 40-140 or 60-160 or hell even the "80-180" (yes i realize it didnt happen, but tons of people were telling shanton that he should/could) roll races...ide rather have a bike hit my car at 70mph than have an fbody hit my car at 140mph, and yet nobody rides people nuts for 40 rolling or 80 rollin...hell 40 rolls are a joke here http://www.40roll.com ... hes not doing anything worse than anyone else (besides pat, since he doesnt have a car that can break the speed limit)

Guest mrhobbz
When you come down here and drive the roads I did this on...THEN come talk to me...until then....shhhh! :D

Yeah and streetracing is soooooo much better! LOL LOL LOL

Why? B/c he has a point and you're too blind to see that? Cant give me shit when they're cars on here doin 140+.....

No, because you're an idiot.

stop getting on the guys nuts guys....he did a fuckin wheelie, big deal.... that 70mph wheelie is no more dangerous than the 40-140 or 60-160 or hell even the "80-180" (yes i realize it didnt happen, but tons of people were telling shanton that he should/could) roll races...ide rather have a bike hit my car at 70mph than have an fbody hit my car at 140mph, and yet nobody rides people nuts for 40 rolling or 80 rollin...hell 40 rolls are a joke here http://www.40roll.com ... hes not doing anything worse than anyone else (besides pat, since he doesnt have a car that can break the speed limit)

HOLY shit someone that fucking realizes, what really goes on . Saying people stopping traffic on 71 then reaching speeds of 140+ and your fucking giving a guy that does a wheelie a hard time, not one of you said shit to ____ and ____ect ect that was doing this more then a weekly base.

Guest tbutera2112
i lost my license for speeding up and cutting off some asshole in a lexus because i needed over and he wouldnt let me over to my exit ramp...wtf does that have to do with a wheelie?

Guest mrhobbz
i lost my license for speeding up and cutting off some asshole in a lexus because i needed over and he wouldnt let me over to my exit ramp...wtf does that have to do with a wheelie?

Because cutting people off on the freeway isnt dangerous either is it.

Tyler, jackassary is jackassary. Car, bike, it doesn't matter.

Guest tbutera2112
sure is, im an asshole driver, just like half of this forumis...where did i come in here condeming him for a wheelie? i didnt, so your whole argument just went out the window...i never said the wheelie wasnt dangerous, i never said going 140 in a car wasnt dangerous, and i never said cutting people off wasnt dangerous either did i? no, i simply said that you guys are busting his ass about a wheelie and then you dont say shit to people in cars who act worse...so yes, youre right..."jackassary is jackassary. car, bike, it doesnt matter" so get off his fucking balls because it shouldnt matter whether hes on a bike or in a car... i could understand if you were an ass about everything but you openly say "i never said there was anything wrong with street racing" then you come back with saying this guys an asshole for doing a wheelie...that makes no fucking sense pat, you know it

sure is, im an asshole driver, just like half of this forumis...where did i come in here condeming him for a wheelie? i didnt, so your whole argument just went out the window...i never said the wheelie wasnt dangerous, i never said going 140 in a car wasnt dangerous, and i never said cutting people off wasnt dangerous either did i? no, i simply said that you guys are busting his ass about a wheelie and then you dont say shit to people in cars who act worse...so yes, youre right..."jackassary is jackassary. car, bike, it doesnt matter" so get off his fucking balls because it shouldnt matter whether hes on a bike or in a car... i could understand if you were an ass about everything but you openly say "i never said there was anything wrong with street racing" then you come back with saying this guys an asshole for doing a wheelie...that makes no fucking sense pat, you know it

I didn't say there was anything wrong with street racing. I also never said it was ok. You, just like a bunch of the other people on this forum, LOVE to twist peoples words.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with street racing. I also never said it was ok. You, just like a bunch of the other people on this forum, LOVE to twist peoples words.

twist words? the other time you said there is nothing wrong with street racing and yet you bust this guys balls for what he did, all hes trying to say if your going to be some fucking angel and hastle everyone why dont you do it to everyone on this board that races ( not hard to figure out). You do not say shit to anyone else but the new guy and you know it.

twist words? the other time you said there is nothing wrong with street racing and yet you bust this guys balls for what he did, all hes trying to say if your going to be some fucking angel and hastle everyone why dont you do it to everyone on this board that races ( not hard to figure out). You do not say shit to anyone else but the new guy and you know it.

You have no clue, at all, what you are talking about. You are just ranting out of your asshole for something you have no facts to back up.

You really need to get your eyes checked and/or maybe order something off of an infomercial to help you read.