Obviously New

Guest 1 SLW EG

Guest tbutera2112
I didn't say there was anything wrong with street racing. I also never said it was ok. You, just like a bunch of the other people on this forum, LOVE to twist peoples words.

i didnt twist shit, you are condeming this guy for doing a wheelie, yet you dont bust peoples ass for racing....racing is just as dangerous if not MORE dangerous than a 70mph wheelie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
on a public freeway in the middle of the day surrounded by people. yeah, real safe.

because thats so much more dangerous than doing 140mph passing cars on a MAJOR freeway, at night when visibility is less

because thats so much more dangerous than doing 140mph passing cars on a MAJOR freeway, at night when visibility is less

I don't know anyone who street races like that, and if they do, they deserve to die.

Guest tbutera2112
if thats how you want to put it, but atleast be fair about it...you dont say shit to people for roll racing on 71, you just say dont walk around announcing that youre doing it, then all the sudden theres a video of him doing a wheelie and you flip the fuck out

if thats how you want to put it, but atleast be fair about it...you dont say shit to people for roll racing on 71, you just say dont walk around announcing that youre doing it, then all the sudden theres a video of him doing a wheelie and you flip the fuck out

HES DOING A WHEELIE, ARE YOU BLIND, STUPID, OR BOTH?

Guest tbutera2112
wtf are you talking about? i can clearly see the video, and i never once said he wasnt doing it?? can you fucking read? sure the wheelie is dangerous, so is racing on the street, so is cutting off cars, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...im simply saying that its bs that you are riding his ass about a fuckin wheelie and yet you dont say shit to people who 40 roll and put more people in danger than he does....you started shit with him because he is a new guy and thats it, you dont start this BS with other people because they all tell you to stfu

wtf are you talking about? i can clearly see the video, and i never once said he wasnt doing it?? can you fucking read? sure the wheelie is dangerous, so is racing on the street, so is cutting off cars, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...im simply saying that its bs that you are riding his ass about a fuckin wheelie and yet you dont say shit to people who 40 roll and put more people in danger than he does....you started shit with him because he is a new guy and thats it, you dont start this BS with other people because they all tell you to stfu

Dude, speeding in a car is way different from driving it around on it's back two wheels, in the same way that that speeding on a bike is different from doing a wheelie down the freeway.

And yes, I do say this shit to other people. If you haven't learned yet, I don't give a shit when people tell me to STFU.

Guest tbutera2112
oh ok i get it now...my mistake, i thought you were just out of touch with reality, when in actuality you're just out of the loop

Guest 1 SLW EG
Can we go back to flaming the noob now?

Flame on...no one has flamed shit yet...Im still waiting.

take your dumbass back to dayton...noob

Nah im good...I like seeing all you fight over a stupid wheelie

The noobs a fucktard!!!:p

Original.... :thumbdown

Huh? B/c I can control my bike and the path it takes makes me ignorant? Someone who is ignorant is someone who cant control their bike and risking other peoples lives....Im risking my own and I am FULLY aware of that.

I can control my car/bike or whatever is always what people say who race/stunt and get seriously injured and possibly injure other people...not all the time because there are some HUMBLE people that just get into a situation. Oh thats right, your INVINCIBLE, lol I'm sorry what do I know? So, your telling me that if you lost control that you could still control the bike? All it takes is one pot hole / crack on our shitty roads to take you down......

Man do you have any family or even friends? Ever wonder what you would put them through if you died doing that shit? Obviously not.....

Just some words to ponder...it's ok to not have the last word. I'm sure there will be a huge flame post to follow that will make me chuckle at how silly you sound. :)

Flame on...no one has flamed shit yet...Im still waiting.

Nah im good...I like seeing all you fight over a stupid wheelie

Original.... :thumbdown

i never said shit about the wheelie, i just know your an asshat who's honda was going to be boosted this past spring, its still an n/a turd and you talk alot of shit :bangbang: