Obviously New

Guest 1 SLW EG

Guest 1 SLW EG
I can control my car/bike or whatever is always what people say who race/stunt and get seriously injured and possibly injure other people...not all the time because there are some HUMBLE people that just get into a situation. Oh thats right, your INVINCIBLE, lol I'm sorry what do I know? So, your telling me that if you lost control that you could still control the bike? All it takes is one pot hole / crack on our shitty roads to take you down......

Man do you have any family or even friends? Ever wonder what you would put them through if you died doing that shit? Obviously not.....

Just some words to ponder...it's ok to not have the last word. I'm sure there will be a huge flame post to follow that will make me chuckle at how silly you sound. :)

Those words to ponder have already went through my head. There is a HUGE difference between doing this on shitty roads vs smooth paved roads...why in the fuck would i go out and do it on roads that are fucked? Smooth roads that I know are smooth FTW!

i never said shit about the wheelie, i just know your an asshat who's honda was going to be boosted this past spring, its still an n/a turd and you talk alot of shit :bangbang:

Oh god...another leg humper.....I dont talk about my car unless someone mentions it.... :gtfo:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Those words to ponder have already went through my head. There is a HUGE difference between doing this on shitty roads vs smooth paved roads...why in the fuck would i go out and do it on roads that are fucked? Smooth roads that I know are smooth FTW!

Oh god...another leg humper.....I dont talk about my car unless someone mentions it.... :gtfo:

;) it was all big bad shit when you raced that mr2...it was going to be a fast boosted race car buy spring :rolleyes: