7/19/08 Hooters (West sides turn) 9:30

V8 Beast

ill call everyone out on the skates shoes and scooters..

kevin and hal ill race you on skates....ive never skated before but ide like to try to sound's like a blast...

What size shoe do you wear? If I kept mine (I hope I did) they may fit.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i know i dident participat in the games last weekend because of my party, however i did get to hear the story and im planning on making this trip.

will there be any $ involved :D

Money is a must lol

Heelies are on a whole other level haha if you were wondering. but rollerblading= fail.

I only have one of my heelies....... the other was lost in a drunken accident at a lake:( If it's that serious, I can borrow my friend's pair and own you Zach.......yeah, this is my call out to you. Heely race.

my bearings are soaking in oil as i type this....i will own you fools on some blades

I've never skated before will u teach me? Racing blades looks fun but never tryed... ill try them out for a few minuits then try to race you, but you'll probably win

I've never skated before will u teach me? Racing blades looks fun but never tryed... ill try them out for a few minuits then try to race you, but you'll probably win

mine are hockey skates...i havent used them in a long time. but i have two pair of identical skates lol

still...nobody has answered my queston as to which Hooters this will be at?

I believe hilliard. West side. North side would prob be Polaris.

okay thats what i was thinking since brian started the thread and that one is right by his house.....its always nice to go to a different location anyways. especially after you have worn all the other girls out already :D lol