New look, new software, new server...

Casper

All in all, I'd say a successful night. We're now running vBulletin with vBadvanced on MySQL 5 hosted by GoDaddy. Damn, what a past few weeks it's been prepping for this. So far, looks like things went fairly smoothly. There are still a few bugs to work out. But It's all good. My ass is going to bed now.

I love Vbulletin but may I make a few suggestions..

First. Upload the other templates so that the users can pick which one they want to use.

Second. Adjust the reply option so that it only includes the last comment instead of everyones replies. this will help bandwidth consumption as well as making it easier for everyone to read the posts.. There is no need to see the same replies over and over again every time someone comments.

All in all.. good conversion.

I love Vbulletin but may I make a few suggestions..

First. Upload the other templates so that the users can pick which one they want to use.

Second. Adjust the reply option so that it only includes the last comment instead of everyones replies. this will help bandwidth consumption as well as making it easier for everyone to read the posts.. There is no need to see the same replies over and over again every time someone comments.

All in all.. good conversion.

I'll have tons of templates loaded soon. I'm working on the graphics and code so each one fits the site. You'll see.

As for the quote thing, I thought about that. I'll work on it later.

Oh, and avatars are fixed.

I'll have tons of templates loaded soon. I'm working on the graphics and code so each one fits the site. You'll see.

As for the quote thing, I thought about that. I'll work on it later.

Oh, and avatars are fixed.

Props to you... Custom titles will come next.. Let the games begin.. Only true title earners shall have a custom title.

vBulletin is great.

My only real suggestion right now would be an increased timeout. Hate how short the default is for vB.

Templates/themes are cool if you are up for putting in the work so they all fit and are different enough to be worth it.

The embedded quotes thing is annoying and something vB should limit the number of. Like two maybe as default to help keep a conversation in context.

I'd remove custom titles too. I've always kind of liked just having "earned" titles.

vBulletin is great.

My only real suggestion right now would be an increased timeout. Hate how short the default is for vB.

Templates/themes are cool if you are up for putting in the work so they all fit and are different enough to be worth it.

The embedded quotes thing is annoying and something vB should limit the number of. Like two maybe as default to help keep a conversation in context.

I'd remove custom titles too. I've always kind of liked just having "earned" titles.

Increased timeout = already done

Templates = easy

embedded quote = i think it's set to one already

custom titles are only available to senior members

Looking good Satan.

Ya had me worried for a minute when I got the go-daddy squaters page!

But I checked whois and saw that it hadn't expired.

Nope, not expired. Transfered all of my domains from 1and1 to GoDaddy, and instead of me hosting all of the sites they're now hosted at GoDaddy. Less work and stress for me, better reliability to you all.