Tysons abandoned house

attackpainter

Interesting read: http://www.blogstodiefor.com/wordpress/2008/07/mike-tysons-former-ohio-mansion-now-abandoned/

It looks like it will cost OhioRiders about 2.3 million to buy this place (maybe less now). 6+ car garage and 60 acres....

Sooooo.......If we could talk them down to an even 2 mill, and 1,000 of our members on here pitched in 2 grand each.......OhioRiders would have the bitchin'est motorcycle clubhouse of anyone......EVAR!!! :D

Plussss......If we charged cover for some of our ensuing parties, especially after our rep started to precede us......We could probably have it paid off in a couple years! dancingnaughty.gif Hell....The place already looks like a 70's disco bar anyways. All we'd have to do is apply for a liquor license.....Then we could charge for alcohol too @ a 300% markup! roflmao.gif

200 parties (40/year....take a few weekends off) @ $20 cover charge, max of 500 patrons = Gross profits of $2 mill.....We could have this place paid off in 5 years (maybe 6 to cover expenses if we couldn't get our liquor license ;) )

Edited by Fonzie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo.......If we could talk them down to an even 2 mill, and 1,000 of our members on here pitched in 2 grand each.......OhioRiders would have the bitchin'est motorcycle clubhouse of anyone......EVAR!!! :D

Plussss......If we charged cover for some of our ensuing parties, especially after our rep started to precede us......We could probably have it paid off in a couple years! dancingnaughty.gif Hell....The place already looks like a 70's disco bar anyways. All we'd have to do is apply for a liquor license.....Then we could charge for alcohol too @ a 300% markup! roflmao.gif

200 parties (40/year....take a few weekends off) @ $20 cover charge, max of 500 patrons = Gross profits of $2 mill.....We could have this place paid off in 5 years (maybe 6 to cover expenses if we couldn't get our liquor license ;) )

Best Idea Ever

Best Idea Ever

Thank 'ya......Thank 'ya very much! :D

I get a few good ones here & there ;)

seriously you have thought this out :lol:

I've been coming to this site often, just been too lazy to register, but when I saw this post, I couldnt resist, back in august, me and a couple buddies rode out there on our bikes, we had to park down the street quite a ways and walk, but we made it inside before dusk, it was really creepy, I dunno if i'll get in trouble saying this but I managed to get a tv remote and a stove knob, lol......whenever u guys are down to go, i'm so in, i've been wanting to go back.

My guess is that theres alot of kids that go there, as there was tons of empty beer cans and the place was beaten up, glass doors broken all over and stuff like that.

BTW my name is Greg, i'm 24 and i'm from c-falls......holla!!!!

I've been coming to this site often, just been too lazy to register, but when I saw this post, I couldnt resist, back in august, me and a couple buddies rode out there on our bikes, we had to park down the street quite a ways and walk, but we made it inside before dusk, it was really creepy, I dunno if i'll get in trouble saying this but I managed to get a tv remote and a stove knob, lol......whenever u guys are down to go, i'm so in, i've been wanting to go back.

My guess is that theres alot of kids that go there, as there was tons of empty beer cans and the place was beaten up, glass doors broken all over and stuff like that.

BTW my name is Greg, i'm 24 and i'm from c-falls......holla!!!!

:lol: welcome

i think if you were doing anything wrong by taking that stuff you were ok until you made the last sentence :lol: now you kinda gave yourself away hahaha

• 1 year later...

Did an OR sanctioned group B&E happen, yet? Im up for it, just wanna make sure Ben is covering legal fees, should we get caught inside a $2m mansion that, ya know, isn't ours...

Let's do this. It's been posted a year and a half, so ok sure its on everyone's mind.

Ill be going back the weekend of july 18th. As a word of warning this involves alot of walking through wooded areas to get access to the property. They do have someone who checks the house once a day but a local gave me the routine. We spent around 3 hours and were still mezmorized by all of cool shit in the house