Tysons abandoned house

attackpainter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here Ben, A little disclaimer for this ride/thread.

"Ohioriders and it's affiliates, founder, sponsors, and mods do not condone illegal activity of any kind. Any group rides organized with the purpose of breaking the law are non-sactioned events. Should any members be fined, arrested, or otherwise prosecuted, they will be acting on their own and will not be representing the site as a whole or in part. Should any member use in their defense "but the ohioriders told me to" they will be subject to public humiliation, a kick in the junk by kawi kid, and fonzie will permanently change your avatar to a picture of kawi kid kicking you in the junk."

"Ohioriders and it's affiliates, founder, sponsors, and mods do not condone illegal activity of any kind. Any group rides organized with the purpose of breaking the law are non-sactioned events. Should any members be fined, arrested, or otherwise prosecuted, they will be acting on their own and will not be representing the site as a whole or in part. Should any member use in their defense "but the ohioriders told me to" they will be subject to public humiliation, a kick in the junk by kawi kid, and fonzie will permanently change your avatar to a picture of kawi kid kicking you in the junk."

Win

".... Should any member use in their defense "but the ohioriders told me to" they will be subject to public humiliation, a kick in the junk by kawi kid, and fonzie will permanently change your avatar to a picture of kawi kid kicking you in the junk."

lol.gif

I re-dubbed Bambi last summer, before I even had mod powers, & Rosso finally saw the light & gave in on his avatar :D

I've gradually been working on another side project, but I'm ready for the next challenge ;)

Edited by Fonzie

An image of Flounder from Animal House keeps running through my head: "This is gonna be great!"

Alternately seems like the best and the stupidest idea in a long time... Fun, but I'm too old to have a misdemeamor trespassing charge on my record.

Signed, Conflicted in Galena.

July 18, huh?...

Yeah.... Bulletin to all area LEO's

An image of Flounder from Animal House keeps running through my head: "This is gonna be great!"

animalhouse6.jpg

my friend owns illicitohio, and he is the one that took the pics of tysons place. of course after he posted them everyone copy/pasted them to their site.

if anyone is planning on going i think the popo watch the house a little more closely now. so just be a little smart about it.