Talk To Me....

medium fast

There really is no need for a come back, Plain and simple I don't care for him ether. I'm just expressing that the ignore button is aval if he really hates me.

I'm not here to Ebattle with someone I consider nothing more then a Monkey. If you can't operate this simple device called a computer and push a ignore button thats your fault not mine.

I have dr rick to e battle with he's atleast entertaining. I'm sorry his pussy hurts because he road in the wrong car that night.

You can work a computer...but can't spell. Or use decent grammar. :lol:

-Marc

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just suprised Thorne took the IPS dick out of his mouth long enough to post in my thread.... I like him even less now.

Yes because the shop that takes care of my car and pays me to work on there computers is such a bad place. When I've been in tight spots with the wrx they have taken care of it everytime. So leave IPS out of this.

Any other retarded comments you would like to make? Hrmm My car runs right now how about yours?

Thats fine, Eat a dick. I have no care if you like me and I'm not sure why you feel that expressing it more then once in the same thread accomplishes anything.

There is a ignore button you can use. I suggest you learn how to use it. Or are computers to hard for you? I'm assuming that's the case since your image has annoying white space in it.

I don't even know you but just from reading your posts I think your a douchebag..... :D

i think linn is the snitch. hes the only one that runs, get cought when noone else is around, ALWAYS calls people out, and his name is never in the paper. maybe he got busted before and this was a plea deal. "you go and get 20 guys to go out and race with you and we will make a better deal with you."

funny how his nutswinger sam didn't go out and get busted and knows alot about whats going on.....sounds fishy boys ;)

This actually sounds realistic.....

Go back to you hole. All the noobs crawling out of the gutters because of the news.

lol that it??? :asshole:

Noob because i try not to get involved into the drama, but i cant help it when i read your stupid ass fucking posts......Seriously do you think before you type or does shit always run out of your mouth like diarrhea.

Thorne, I have nothing against IPS. They are great to deal with. I have ordered from them before, and will again in the future. I just get sick of you swinging from them all the time. Bottom line you are a peice of shit. Also if you want to bring my car into this, my car is broke yes. My 98 s10 daily driver is not broke, does that make it better ? NO. I could set my car on fire and roll it off a cliff, and it would still be at least three times better then your WRX ever thought about being. Your car is probably the ugliest WRX I have ever seen. When I get my trans back, I will be more then happy to destroy your car anytime you want.

Eric- Only a couple, I will call you later.

Thorne, I have nothing against IPS. They are great to deal with. I have ordered from them before, and will again in the future. I just get sick of you swinging from them all the time. Bottom line you are a peice of shit. Also if you want to bring my car into this, my car is broke yes. My 98 s10 daily driver is not broke, does that make it better ? NO. I could set my car on fire and roll it off a cliff, and it would still be at least three times better then your WRX ever thought about being. Your car is probably the ugliest WRX I have ever seen. When I get my trans back, I will be more then happy to destroy your car anytime you want.

Eric- Only a couple, I will call you later.

I'm still curious how I'm swinging. I'm sorry that you don't like the look of my DAMN NEAR STOCK LOOKING WRX. So you dislike the WRX. I don't care for mustangs ehhh what ever.

How is a Mach 1 3x better?

WRX - Known shitty tranny

Mach 1 - Known Shitty tranny.

EJ205 - Great motor can make over 2x the stock hp with out a issue.

4.6 DOHC - Don't let it get to hot in the back cyclendor or bad things happen. (There is a fix). Yes it can make some insane power I'm aware of this.

I have no beef with your car I just found it funny you brought IPS in to it and they keep my car running. They've went out of there way to take car of my shit. So if thats nut swinging because I like the shop that keeps my shit on the road then fine I'm a IPS Nutswinger.

Before this thread I never had a issue with you, I believe we have even spoke before in person on a amicable basis. You're pist because I called you a narc. If your not a narc I got no beef with you. I even retracted my statements about you.

This is not a car pissing contest. I'm sure your faster in a straight line. Maybe in the corners for now. This is about you not using the ignore button and expressing your distaste for me.

I'm still curious how I'm swinging. I'm sorry that you don't like the look of my DAMN NEAR STOCK LOOKING WRX. So you dislike the WRX. I don't care for mustangs ehhh what ever.

How is a Mach 1 3x better?

WRX - Known shitty tranny

Mach 1 - Known Shitty tranny.

EJ205 - Great motor can make over 2x the stock hp with out a issue.

4.6 DOHC - Don't let it get to hot in the back cyclendor or bad things happen. (There is a fix). Yes it can make some insane power I'm aware of this.

I have no beef with your car I just found it funny you brought IPS in to it and they keep my car running. They've went out of there way to take car of my shit. So if thats nut swinging because I like the shop that keeps my shit on the road then fine I'm a IPS Nutswinger.

Before this thread I never had a issue with you, I believe we have even spoke before in person on a amicable basis. You're pist because I called you a narc. If your not a narc I got no beef with you. I even retracted my statements about you.

This is not a car pissing contest. I'm sure your faster in a straight line. Maybe in the corners for now. This is about you not using the ignore button and expressing your distaste for me.

I didn't even read that, but judging from it's size I'd say it's pretty much the expected B.S. .

.....in for the the bashing me as a "newb".

Execly

put bar of soap in pillow case... Swing it while they are sleeping on their bunk and u have a guy cover their head with a pillow to muffel the crys

Really !?!? ... wow thanks for explaining that in detail.

^ ... that's sarcasm too by the way.

This thread is ... interesting ...

spankis since you did not read it what expect bs do you think is there.

I'm a active and supporting member of CR well before you were here. noobs are fine but nobs who crawled out the wood work because of this are tards.

Yes because the shop that takes care of my car and pays me to work on there computers is such a bad place. When I've been in tight spots with the wrx they have taken care of it everytime. So leave IPS out of this.

Any other retarded comments you would like to make? Hrmm My car runs right now how about yours?

I will take off your BOV, then you will be stuck :p

PS. I can have his car running in around an hour, I would avoid bringing up things with his car.

Oh, and while I'm thinking of it Bill; his motor is stronger than yours. Mine has the problem with heating up the cylinders. Unless he goes with an FI setup, he shouldn't have any trouble with the heating. There is also a ~$150 fix I can do while his tranny is out.