srt4 parts an lots of them !! everything 50% off

SRTurbo04

***** everything 50% off******** willing to trade for parts or a good car DETAIL let me know parts updated 0908

everything 50% need these parts gone

First off, any reasonable offer will be considered as I need this stuff gone .

I have a ton of SRT-4 parts that I stripped off my donor car.

Everything is OBO.

full brakes and calipers front and rear 50 a set obo

AGP tranny mount 100 obo

SRT rear trunk and wing. $100OBO.

Both drivers side doors in great shape. $50 each OBO.

Front bumper which has one piece on passenger side cracked off, but can be repaired for cheap. Make me an offer.

Rear bumper in iffy shape. Make an offer.

All 4 stock struts and springs. $60 a piece OBO. SOLLLLDDDD

sold

Stock seatbelts and harnesses. $10OBO. SOLLLDDD

Rear seat. $40 OBO. SSOOLLLDDDD

Drivers side Viper replica race seat in perfect condition with bracket. Perfect for a race car or fun seat for your daily. $100 firm SSOOOLLDDD

K&N Typhoon intake with nice, freshly cleaned filter. $100 OBO. SOLD

Passenger side axle. $100 OBO. SOLDDD

Input shaft for axle. $80 OBO, .

SOLD

Miscellaneous interior pieces. $5/each, lemme know and I'll check to see if I have it. SOOLLDDDD

SOLD

Three Pioneer speakers. $30/each or all three for $70 OBO.

Stock SRT-4 cat-back exhaust. It will work with a stock Neon for more pep, better sound, and duel exhaust looks. $90 OBO.

. Sold

Stock SRT wastegate for turbo. $15 OBO.

. $75 (SOLD

Stock SRT-4 PCM. $80 OBO.] Solddd

:edit added mroe parts:

front left fender lil banged up but not to shabby $20 obo

shifter shifter boot and bracket $ 70 obo

control module $35obo

I live in Reynoldsburg.

I need this stuff gone, PM me here or leave a message. Remember, I need this gone. Tell your buddies, yadda yadda yadda.

IIf other pics are needed, let me know.

Everything is 50% off

also willin to trade for parts or a good detail

Thanks I have parts up the ass so if he needs parts let me know

I fogot to part if u have nothin good to say don't say if there is nothin about this thread that makes u or someone u want to know about parts please don't post

dam what happened to all the people wantign these parts 2 weeks ago...

sale pending on rims and fmic let me iknow fools make off i need this crap gone to get me some new toys for the car woo

do you have a radiator for it?

sorry man the radiator was damaged int eh crash but i do have the fan though

pics of some items be up in a second photobuckets slow as phils camaro

sorry phil cars been cut into 948294 piecese and is at the scrap yard i will sel you the rear bumper though since you seen to see it alot

Guest tbutera2112

hey paul, if you wanna sell that redtop to ponyjr and dont wanna go to westerville, drop it off here and ill give ya the $50 the next time i see you, he can come get it from my place

or just tell him to fuck himself, he does it anyways....who delivers shit when they sell it anyways lol?

Guest tbutera2112
only if it needs a battery! lol i hate optima, i wouldnt trade out a working battery i have for one..but $50 isnt bad so go for it...maybe you will have better luck than me!

Every thig 50% off today untill saturday minus the rims an tires but ill take off 100bucks on the combo

I need this stuff gone people!!

Mods can u add 50% off the name of the thread it won't let me change it for some odd reason

Bump for a good buyer and seller

thank you kind sir alot of people want these parts then back out, ive had 60 pms on srtforums but they back peddel ill get them sold jsut in time :rolleyes:

ps we coudl never get the pssanger seat out ...the car went in 7 sections to the scrap yard...and the seat went with one section stil lbolted to the floor...tryed everythi....it will live on .. lol

bump and to the asshats that said they were picking up these parts and never showed or responded back after you sad you were gointg to pick them up(so i took them off the market to hold it for you ) and never showed screw you ...thanks guys haha