Electrical Issues Need Help!!!

BlackC50

Hey everyone I am wanting to get some of the bugs worked out in my car. Either have someone go over the electric with a fine tooth comb and get everything working right or have the car totally rewired from front to back. Any recommendations of places that are outstanding at doing this? The car is a 86 Mustang GT, any Mustang specific places? Thanks for your help!!!!

whats the problem('s)?

it can be fixxed.lmk

I have seen/had Rob (gearhead) help me with wiring problems my 88 Mustang GT was a mess he pinpointed it in a matter of minutes give him a call he will gladly help you out if he has the time and is a great guy.

+12321425 for Gearhead

Guest Removed
I have seen/had Rob (gearhead) help me with wiring problems my 88 Mustang GT was a mess he pinpointed it in a matter of minutes give him a call he will gladly help you out if he has the time and is a great guy.

+12321425 for Gearhead

dont forget i fixxed yours over the phone no less ;)

The car is doing a lot of things. It won't hold a charge at all, which I don't know if it has a drain somewhere or what the alternator has been replaced and still does it, starter solenoid has been replaced still doesn't hold a charge. As of right now, I have no power to signals, brake lights, reverse lights (which I don't think are hooked up, havent worked since I got the car) power windows which I am thinking are due for new motors but still have no juice what so ever. There is just a lot of stuff wrong electrically. Most I think it can be contributed to the guy that had it before me. He hacked at the wiring harness in many different spots and just tinkered with this car way to much and I don't think he had any idea what he was doing. I would actually like just to have the car completely rewired.