2nd full pass in my Supra tonight....

ohioko4s4

I went out to Milan tonight with a last minute invite to a track rental. We only got one pass in as somehow our electric fan exploded right around the 60 ft mark and the blades got sucked into the turbo tearing apart the wheel around the 1000 ft mark per the logs. (If you look closely you can see part of it flying out from the driver's side). Shitty luck. We also are still having shifter cable problems as it skipped 2nd and went directly into 3rd. Once I recruit a better crew to get me into the groove....:lol:...and get a full pass using all three gears without needing to lift, this car has a 7 written all over it. And we're still running low boost. :cool:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...nce_172312.htm

We adjusted it in netrual....the bolts seem to keep loosening up even with a ton of loctite....so we may end up justing welding them in place.

^^Crossthread it? lol

Great looking car and great times will come from this awesome build! Props to you Jamie!

We adjusted it in netrual....the bolts seem to keep loosening up even with a ton of loctite....so we may end up justing welding them in place.

Too much loctite actually defeats that purpose completely.

Goodluck, sick that you can run that time with a bunch of problems.

Nice job! Car looks good. You should come to the Dragway 42 event on July 26th. Would love to see that car in action. Or just bring the Z down. :)

Thanks everyone!

Jason, we tried D42 a few weeks ago. Our car won't hook there at all and would even spin third gear when I rolled into it. It's too bumpy on the back half and shut down area to safely do over 150 in a rear wheel drive car in my opinion.

I may bring the Z though.

What boost controller device are you using?

Motec. You should see the logs and how stable the boost is. We're using twin Tial 44 gates and a Full-Race divided manifold. It varies within a couple .2 psi the entire run. By far the best set-up we've used.