has anybody here checked out the twisties?

Guest 07cbrgrl

Guest 07cbrgrl

I live down here in KY and we have some of the best riding backroads ever: rt 10 and 22. It's like a personal race track full of obstacles such as cars and deer(hence, why I dont go too fast on them)

But it really is an awesome ride, 22 is the best. I was just curious to see how many ppl here have heard of or visited them

I haven't, but I know of some incredible ones here in Ohio. I personally make it a point to learn every damn backroad in every state I live in. lol Just about anytime you can get on some roads located in foothills you'll find curvies. South and SE Ohio are really great. Some pretty good ones in E Ohio, too. I love SE Ohio. You don't have to know a road in particular to find some good ones.

Being in Kentucky, anything around Hocking Hills area and a decent area around South Lebanon if you know the right places.

Damn near anything in deep SE ohio, but I do suggest taking SR 78 at Burr Oak State Park and continue along SR 83 northeast to SR 284. Or anything related to where you wanna start or how you wanna travel it. 284 is great. I highly recommend it.

I normally ride in Hocking Hills. 56 to 664 to 374 = good shit.

I've rode 555 all the way to West Virginia.

Haven't ridden the routes you're talking about, but I'm down.

Ive mapped out some awesome drives out there in Hocking. I, of course, learned all thenormal routes, then each time I went, I'd add to my road choices and continue drawing my "driving Map" of Hocking. THere are so many little traveled backroads that are as good if not better than the ones most people drive out there. Just gotta have a knack for exploring and a drive to try to get lost. ;)

Ive mapped out some awesome drives out there in Hocking. I, of course, learned all thenormal routes, then each time I went, I'd add to my road choices and continue drawing my "driving Map" of Hocking. THere are so many little traveled backroads that are as good if not better than the ones most people drive out there. Just gotta have a knack for exploring and a drive to try to get lost. ;)

Just don't kick up gravel on the road so us bikers don't eat shit.

:p

56 has fresh pavement and at least two long sweepers that are awesome.

Just don't kick up gravel on the road so us bikers don't eat shit.

:p

56 has fresh pavement and at least two long sweepers that are awesome.

You can blame that on the AWD drivers. As I always tell Thorne, AWD is for shitty drivers who end up spending half their time offroad. :D

Guest Uriel

I found a string of twisties that's one right after another out in PA by ohio pile state park. the road that enters it is almost 10 miles long & plenty of ups & downs. I had to make sure i'ld get a good run in on our honeymoon this september. in fact I should get one of those shirts that reads "if you can read this the bitch fell off" :grin2:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/Uriel44256/DelSol/DSCN0362.jpg