Fs Brand New Laptop

paulc

I Have A Brand New 2 Day Old Hp Pavilion Laptop Model # Dv9730us I Just Bought It From Circuit City 2 Days Ago Because I Thought My Old One Took A Crap And It Didnt So I No Longer Need This One It Havs Everything You Need And More I Just Dont Wanna Go Thru The Hassle Of Taking It Back It Already Has Anti Virus And The Whole System Backed Up On Disk Looking For 850.00 The Laptop Is Still In The Box With The Plastic On It....

i dont wanna deal with the store taking it back i have no problem giving up the reciept with the purchase like i said i bought and now i dont need it.its just easier to sell on here i thought.and you can even have the rebate reciept and get an extra 100.00

As HOT as the laptop sounds, did the plastic melt on that yet?

I say post a scan of the receipt or ban! Sounds shady to me.

There is no hassle steve, I'm not sure what your having issues with

I've returned laptop on numerous occasion from circuit city. Even ones I had opened and used.

Put everything in the box and walk in tell them your personal laptop is not broke and this laptop is not needed.

why does no one believe this is not stolen i swear to you i have the reciept i dont have a scanner or would put it on here its in my name i will show my id that matches the reciept i just dont need it i got my other one too work i paid 850 im selling for 850.00 i thought someone might beable to use this and its a great deal...

why does no one believe this is not stolen i swear to you i have the reciept i dont have a scanner or would put it on here its in my name i will show my id that matches the reciept i just dont need it i got my other one too work i paid 850 im selling for 850.00 i thought someone might beable to use this and its a great deal...

I am not a grammar Nazi, but you need to learn at least some basic punctuation. My eyes are now bleeding.

There will be no problem returning an unopened laptop to circuit city. There will not even be a re-stocking fee.I think its a lil shady how your willing to take a loss instead of get you full money back .