hello there newbie here

Guest redside20

Wow! lots of hostilities in this thread. is every thread like this?

and the hits just keep on comin. Oh well i still like the matrix even if it is underpowered.

You just don't get it do you? That is why you are getting bashed.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just the marinating process. He sits for a while then BAM! Hot, cooked, fresh.

Recipe for noob:

Enter oven area.

"Hey I like cars. I swear I'm not here to exploit the site. Are Hondas fast? They sounds it"

Hal-"(insert very elaborate suicide plan here)"

Noob- "LOLLSROYCE!"

Everyone- fuck you noob

Oven to 350

Timer for 3 days

?????

Profit!!!!

Guest redside20
Wow! lots of hostilities in this thread. is every thread like this?

and the hits just keep on comin. Oh well i still like the matrix even if it is underpowered.

yes i do own a ford taurus and if i hopefully graduate from college and find stable employment. Some day i will be the proud owner of a toyota matrix but right now i am jumping around with these god for saken temp jobs and if i had the dough i would glad to discuss vehicles and parts. So please bare with me folks.

yes i am an outsider but at least i am truthful and honest and admit that i am not a true car freak. At least you guys aren't dealing with someone who is a pathological liar and who doesn't know what he's talking about. And i dig that Mazda in that pic as well. I don't care if you guys have to slap me in the back

i can take the heat.

my oh my you fellas are merciless. Even i myself got a good chuckle after i got used to reading all these responses. Its like a good spanking, makes me numb after the first ten swats :cool:

so, you like the spankings?