Im New

OSUPITTSBURGH427

thanks for the welcome, and yes i too am an asshole so i do believe i will fit in nicely around here. so how do i do round two, another completely new post or just what im doing now?

What you are doing now. Have fun in CR land my friend....

Fixxed.

If you get it in pewter, it adds 25 wheel.

welcome.

no need ive been talking to the honda guys and they've got it all figured out

stickers-15whp each

cold air-115whp

exhaust-75whp

auto trans-50whp

wing-200whp

so you see all i have to do is these easy yet very effective mods and ill be looking at around 800rwhp but hey ill take the extra 25 ponies thanks for the advice.

no need ive been talking to the honda guys and they've got it all figured out

stickers-15whp each

cold air-115whp

exhaust-75whp

auto trans-50whp

wing-200whp

so you see all i have to do is these easy yet very effective mods and ill be looking at around 800rwhp but hey ill take the extra 25 ponies thanks for the advice.

I thought an aftermarket muffler gave more than the intake. :confused:

Fuck the rest of you, I'm gonna be the asshole.

I don't like you noob. I don't like your car. I don't like your name. I don't like your choice of future car. I don't like where you live. I don't like the way you type. I don't like that you edited your post. I don't like your attempts at humor. I just plain don't like you.

Fuck off guy.

Fuck the rest of you, I'm gonna be the asshole.

I don't like you noob. I don't like your car. I don't like your name. I don't like your choice of future car. I don't like where you live. I don't like the way you type. I don't like that you edited your post. I don't like your attempts at humor. I just plain don't like you.

Fuck off guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

There's your asshole for you, "OSUPITTSBURGH427". He cherishes that term, I believe.