NooooooB, Let me in!!

99Zin12s

I heard from a Jeg's employee while filling the Juice Bottle, that this is the place to be to for racing info. So how bout it, Let me in!!!!

Fine, a little bout me first:

Moved to Cbus, from Northeast Ohio roughly 2 years ago, Work for The Valvoline Co., Part of the Heman Mustang Hater club (All about the Camaro)! Love the Drags, Women, and Beer!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some info on where to Race at when I don't want to make the trip all the way out to NTR. Lets share some Know How, do a little grudge racing, and drink a few beers afterwards!! All you have to do is give me the nod.
  • Confused 1

I heard from a Jeg's employee while filling the Juice Bottle, that this is the place to be to for racing info. So how bout it, Let me in!!!!

Fine, a little bout me first:

Moved to Cbus, from Northeast Ohio roughly 2 years ago, Work for The Valvoline Co., Part of the Heman Mustang Hater club (All about the Camaro)! Love the Drags, Women, and Beer!!!

Lies, all lies. Please inform jegs that they should not spread rumors. If you notice at the top of the page, this is columbus "foot" racing. Dont worry about it though, we get guys all the time signing up thinking we have something to do with cars. Its an honest mistake. You might have better luck here ohiohondas.com

I need some info on where to Race at when I don't want to make the trip all the way out to NTR. Lets share some Know How, do a little grudge racing, and drink a few beers afterwards!! All you have to do is give me the nod.

lol.

not exactly up on current events, i guess.

Cars you ask..

99 Z - LT w/ ORY. SLP lid and cold air, Full MSD ign, also lowered 1.5" w/ LCA, relocation brackets, and Panhard. Oh - It gets a lil spray. Shitty 60ft (2.10) = 12.55 et @ 115

79 z w/ stroker, still working on brakes.

I'd post picks, yet not allowed.

• Confused 1

Cars you ask..

99 Z - LT w/ ORY. SLP lid and cold air, Full MSD ign, also lowered 1.5" w/ LCA, relocation brackets, and Panhard. Oh - It gets a lil spray. Shitty 60ft (2.10) = 12.55 et @ 115

79 z w/ stroker, still working on brakes.

I'd post picks, yet not allowed.

im ghey