Backing up music help

Big A

Well after a couple months of buys songs from Itunes, I need to back up the songs so if my computer craps out I'm not out all the songs. I wanted to use an external hard drive. Now what would be the easiest way to accomplish that? Or is there any other good ways to do this with out burning everything to CDs?

Well after a couple months of buys songs from Itunes, I need to back up the songs so if my computer craps out I'm not out all the songs. I wanted to use an external hard drive. Now what would be the easiest way to accomplish that? Or is there any other good ways to do this with out burning everything to CDs?

If your using an external HDD you just drag and drop the files you want on there from driveA to drive B then safely disconnect.Thats how i back up most of my things on a windows platform if its a MAC talk to someone else SpaceGhost maybe??

Go buy a USB memory stick from Microcenter for mad cheap $$$. The cheap ones are sitting on the registers. Then copy and paste your itunes mp3 directory to the USB stick.

OR you can get a 2nd hard drive in your computer and do the same.

OR you could burn your collection to CD-Rs DVD-Rs or Dual layer or whatever.