Tron 2 showed at Comic-con Day 1

Rally Pat

They showed a short teaser trailer featuring some light cycles and Jeff Bridges. Its not out yet, someone sent it out through Twitter not that long ago.

Also there was a Hugh Jackman surprise appearance and they showed stuff from the new Wolverine origin movie, as well as some more Watchmen stuff.

I was unstoppable as a kind on Tron the video game. I used to go into this little gas station and play forever fuckin ever on one quarter. At this time, I lived in a small town with only one paved road. The only thing they had two of was bars/clubs. Tron was the only damn game in town at the time.

ive never seen it but wasnt that movie shit? Didnt it tank at the box office?

The budget was 17 million, and it came away with 33, making it a moderate success. It wasn't well received by critics though, although I've learned that critics don't know shit.

The first one came out when computers were really starting to become available and Jeff Bridges' character was successful because he was one of the first hackers. It "failed" in the theater because everyone was going to see ET instead. I remember seeing both of them the same week in the theater when I was a kid.

I'll definitely check out the 2nd one when/if it comes out.