2000 250 ninja

Keylimetime420

My suggestion would be don't mess with it and enjoy the great gas mileage and learning to ride. When you are ready get something else. If you absolutely have to modify it, get the suspension set for your weight. Performance mods will likely have little to no gain and will hurt your mpg.

plenty fast enough for a new rider, plus its light enough you could prolly pick it up if it fell. 5 or 600 would be hard to pick up. that is unless you are a big bertha type chick. hah

haha yeah i didnt want something real heavy... im not big bertha lol

haha ya i like the strap a rocket to it idea, i do plan just to learn on it and then eventually get a used CBR 600rr but i guess i dont really need to go fast now, my friend wants one to now and hes thinkin about a 500r, and i am NEVER guna stop hearing him bitch about how his is faster than mine, so i just wanted to give mine a lil more kick, thanks for all your suggestions though!.. anyone selling a rocket??

Get him to go to a track, they'll force him into a one piece leather suit. If he pushes himself as much as you make it out to be he'll probably at one point or another during the course of the day lowside and slide a good hundred feet which while he probably will get out with little injury, mainly some bruising, it'll give him a real wakeup call.