Nobody from here I hope

Casper

he might have been stupid, but still has a family and loved ones. if that was your dad, would you laugh at his funeral and call him stupid?

Yup, I'd even give the eulogy (spelling sucks me today). "Here lie dad, that dumb ass done didn't use jack stands, and the maro done fell upon him. Dumbass. Everyone lift your beer." You seem to over analyze a bit. -

• Upvote 1

Yup, I'd even give the eulogy (spelling sucks me today). "Here lie dad, that dumb ass done didn't use jack stands, and the maro done fell upon him. Dumbass. Everyone lift your beer." You seem to over analyze a bit. -

lol. now that was funny.. +rep for making me laugh. been a long day at work.

Shit happens, it's life

I guess you would have to have that kind of mentality to deal with some of the shit you guys have to deal with there. Don't take that wrong either. I appreciate any and all that serve :thumbup:

I guess you would have to have that kind of mentality to deal with some of the shit you guys have to deal with there. Don't take that wrong either. I appreciate any and all that serve :thumbup:

I just laugh @ stupidity. Someone's gotta clean the pool of bad gene's. :lol: Anthony actually really kicked the ramps out from under the guy................................ :eek: