Is there a new junk yard in town?

wnaplay1647545503

My dad said he thought he saw a new junkyard off of alum creek and 104 where the auto dismantlers. The entire lot is suppose to be concreted. Probably due to EPA regulations being so tough. I know the auto dismantlers place has been there for a few years. But are they now a junkyard as well?

Tell me if anyone sees some Supras - any year.

Same. I need a some new seats, and misc interior parts. Also a damn antenna cause im not paying 300$ for one from toyota and still havnt found a aftermarket one that will fit correctly.

Same. I need a some new seats, and misc interior parts. Also a damn antenna cause im not paying 300$ for one from toyota and still havnt found a aftermarket one that will fit correctly.

do you need just the mast? or the motor and everything?

Does this place feel safer than the pick and pull off groveport road?

You mean as far as the sketchy characters that try to borrow your tools there, or the sketchy way the cars are jacked up on steelies? Please clarify which sketchiness :).

The car stands are fucking WONDERFUL. I dropped a wrench through and felt no qualms at all about crawling under to get it. At Pick-n-Pull, I'd have gone and found something to fish it out with. The only drawback is that they're a little tall, so you have to stand on a tire or something to reach the back of the engine. I'd recommend bringing a cheap folding stool if you go.

hmm they must have taken them down- when I went there there were signs everywhere--- and I asked them and they said they have armed security and that should be good enough. Yeah when they are 20 rows of cars away. whatever- I wont go there again.

hmm they must have taken them down- when I went there there were signs everywhere--- and I asked them and they said they have armed security and that should be good enough. Yeah when they are 20 rows of cars away. whatever- I wont go there again.

Don't be such a puss. and I've never seen security there.