has cr gone down hill

NTHER91

You make it sound like its a requirement. It would be fun to have you there, but life is life. If you cant make it we will just have boat loads of fun and post inside jokes that make absolutely no sense to you :p

It's rant time!!!!

I do wish people would go to more of the track meets. Putting in hours of charity work on a car forum and only having 20 people sign up makes one feel unappreciated.

I need a hug damnit!.

/ crybabyrant

I was at BW3 last night on bethel. If you go after 11pm they have their "night hunger" combos. These combos are only M-F after 11pm $10.47 for boneless wings, chips with cheese, celery and blue chess, plus you can upgrade your drink to a beer for free. Now the only choices are bud light and bud select :mad: but PBR drafts are always 2.75. :)

Sonic and Quaker Steak FTL

Lets have more meets at BW3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone geeting in trouble with the racing sucks. but it just means we are going to have more track events. the newb bashing is also cool , but sometimes we take it a little to far. some of the newbs might be useful. the ebattles are funny but maybe 1-2 a week is cool, but 7-8 is a bit excessive. just my .02

Guest Removed
List of things I am sick of

1.) Hearing about Linn, and the people that got caught (its over STFU about it)

2.) 75% of the people on this site have nothing to race

3.) The Moderators.

we dont condone street racing. i hope you are talking about track racing. :(

well for linn and the poeple that got caught, its not over. now is it!

moderators are needed. otherwise, some of us would have got way out of hand and more then likely killed each other cause of some dumb e-fight!

I love this site in every way, and wish I could come out more but my work falls on days that you guys are out hanging out ect. Hopfully we can maybe set somthing up that goes down on weekdays later on for the guys that work weird hours ect. As for what goes on this site somtimes I can not stand it, and just click on 2% of things worth reading.

List of things I am sick of

1.) Hearing about Linn, and the people that got caught (its over STFU about it)

2.) 75% of the people on this site have nothing to race

3.) The Moderators.

1) QFT

2)QFT

3) You know you love me!

and there hasn't been an ebattle on this site in a long long time

i've been slacking, i know.

i've never ever had any problems with the moderation on this site. i think you have to have a certain ceiling on your IQ if you're unable to not stick out to the mods.

Most everyone worth knowing or talking to either stopped coming out, or turned into total douche bags. I had a conversation with Bucky one night and a lot of it comes down to most of us just got tired of sitting in parking lots. I personaly, really got tired of hearing bad news, and seeing bad things happen. You know when things started to go down hill? When Ben crashed last year. IMO, that was the begining of the end. Then not but a week later, the incredible twirling civic... then after a whole year of let downs, poor George was all I could take.

Id like to think I made a lot of good friends hanging out with CR, but its all that much easier to lose one, when fate/chance has a larger pool to pick from.

BTW... the fast cars out here seem to be the Audi's and belive it or not, Volvos !?!?! The S4's and S6's are pretty big out here, so are the new C30s and S60Rs... ive seen more NSXs and Porsches than I have Camaros and Mustangs... very wierd out here... but the AWD cars seem to pretty much be the thing to build up. I think a lot of them run up Pikes Peak in the early morning quite frequently... no real room for NA cars at 14,000 ft ;)