Cutco Knives

1qwk767

I just started my new job selling Cutco knives if any of you guys are interested I would like to show some of you guys some of the knives we have to offer, I get paid to show them so dont feel obligated to buy

let me know

Mark

I have been doing it for almost 2 weeks have sold quite a bit, sold over a grand

Those sales will dry up quick. Get out when you can. I've heard all the propaganda about it, I've heard about all the "money you can make." In the end, it doesn't work out.

http://www.tuftsobserver.org/editors_corner/20040924/my_summer_as_a_cutco_whor.html

The line to use was “I get paid just to show the product, so there’s no pressure to buy anything.”

I have knives, I love my knives. I don't like serrated edges, I am good with a stone so my knives can cut thru a pineapple like yours.

Read the article and see if anything echos with your experience.

I sold them for about 2 weeks. Right before I started working at Sam's Club in the tire department, which was the job I had before I went into the Air Force. I'm not a good sales person, so I didn't do very well. However, I do like their knives. My mother bought me and my wife a set for my wedding and my father still has the set that I sold him probably 15 years ago now... :)

My brother sold them about 10 years ago, did fairly well, but that was during a time when people had a hair more disposable income. The product is excelent, holds an edge very well.

He still has his demo set, serreated and regular edge, used them on old boots for demos when he was selling, still cut great.