New...ish

Exploder95

You shut your damn mouth about the Liz thing :asshole:

I just figured this was another n00b thread and I didn't feel like looking at it at first. I wondered when Erin would eventually join.

Lol... You know I used to always get bitched at about the amount of time I spent on CR and interupting quality time, but she goes and signs up and its like she can't get enough of it. Even I can't stay on CR for four hours at a time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... You know I used to always get bitched at about the amount of time I spent on CR and interupting quality time, but she goes and signs up and its like she can't get enough of it. Even I can't stay on CR for four hours at a time.

oh Chris, you are such a comedian... :D I already told you that you were right...and I know how much you love hearing that so why can't you just take your wins and drop it already?! Besides, you can't even get your story right...it wasnt about quality time (still isn't...), it's about all that laundry that I sorted so nicely for you that is STILL sitting on your pool table from THREE WEEKS ago because you "haven't had time to deal with" hmm... :rolleyes:

Liz isn't that high maintinance..........

Hows it goin Erin? Welcome

Now I kinda have to be careful what I say about some people from around here

thanks, and thanks for being on my side about Liz, lol. Who cares, anyways?

and don't worry about censoring yourself...I honestly don't talk to anyone from London besides the guys I go boating with (and Liz of course)...and they are cool.

He probably hasn't had time to deal with it. My clean laundry has been sitting on my futon for 3 weeks now because I haven't had time. Damn Erin, quit bustin his balls in front of his friends. lol

He has. I asked him nicely numerous times...and now this is what its come down to...posting about his laundry on CR...it's sad really, you should probably feel bad for him.

thanks, and thanks for being on my side about Liz, lol. Who cares, anyways?

and don't worry about censoring yourself...I honestly don't talk to anyone from London besides the guys I go boating with (and Liz of course)...and they are cool.

I actually haven't talked to Liz in awhile...... I need to call her