New to the board

BigWhyte

^^ reading owns you. he will be out of town in Illinois for a concert this weekend. yes a noob is posting in a noobs thread. welcome to the bored.

Didn't care to read his thread why don't u bring ur rice crispy box out to the track

For old times say stfu newbs don't welcome nebs...

Back on topic nice car don't forget to sign up for bucketgoats track day end of augest

Didn't care to read his thread why don't u bring ur rice crispy box out to the track

Back on topic nice car don't forget to sign up for bucketgoats track day end of augest

Hell you are still a newb. :gtfo:

^^ reading owns you. he will be out of town in Illinois for a concert this weekend. yes a noob is posting in a noobs thread. welcome to the bored.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry just got back into town and actually in front of a computer. And to boosted98gst i'll have to get at you about that. I haven't been out lately cause I don't know where everyone's meeting at now unless it's still at sonic but i heard it got shut down. Plus I've been working mad hours and mostly at nights so that fucks me. I need to find a bitch to teabag now.

oh i just took that off lol It's a cast mani and i'm only spaying 55. I filled my bottle like 3 weeks ago and still have yet to spray it, want to get my brakes on first once i do that i'll feel a lil more comfortable that i can slow it down.

um hate to be the bearer of bad news, butttttt yeah look at what you drive before you talk..... oh and u might need a bigger wing you might prove this wrong

http://images.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazozOF9GX2M0LmpwZ3xsb2FkPUwxLGh0dHA6Ly9pbWFnZXMuY2FmZXByZXNzLmNvbS9pbWFnZS8xMTQzNjk1OV80MDB4NDAwLmpwZ3x8c2NhbGU9TDEsMTcwLDE3MCxXaGl0ZXxjb21wb3NlPWJsYW5rLEwxLEFkZCwxNjIsOTN8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCwwLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxjb21wcmVzc2lvbj05NXw=

anyway op what have you done to the 240?

ps i want pics of it.

i'm just now getting my garage built once i do that i'll be tearing it's down to the shell as much as i can in my garage and then start with a full build it'll probably take me atleast 2 years to get done cause i'm a broke bitch haha.