New

LiL Rae

Not fair! How about who can take care of a baby the best? HA! I would SO own you both!

"Take care of"? Depends on what you mean. I think I could "take care" of one the best.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locked, we'll decide on the bets later.

Wrong! Not locked. Do I like guns? Will I shoot a gun? Will I make a bet that I have no chance of winning?

All of these questions are answered the same, NO!

Why don't you guys just get us drunk. You know what happens then.

Wrong! Not locked. Do I like guns? Will I shoot a gun? Will I make a bet that I have no chance of winning?

Either Scott or myself will take your palce

Yo, Ash, what is it you dislike about guns? Noise, kick, the concept of handling something deadly, or the possible embarrassment if you do something wrong?(Not an implied insult, I know several women who were convinced their boyfriends were taking them to the range for their own personal amusement.) If it's the noise or the kick, I can bring out my Pop's .22 rifle. It kicks like a week-old chihuahua puppy, makes a noise like breaking a big stick, and will reliably shoot into a one-inch circle at fifty feet in the hands of a novice with one day's experience. It's also one of the simplest fire-arms in the world. It's also my personal favorite because it's just so damn reliable.

I guarantee, if you obey the basic range rules, and pay attention to about five minutes worth of instruction, you will hit the target on the first shot, and continue to hit it with more and more assurance as the day goes on...

But if it's the weapon part of it that bothers you, well, ignore me.