Tint is complete!

TTQ B4U

I wish I did my GXP when I drove her. So nice to pick up the car today after tint was done with temps in the 90's and sun blazing down and yet the inside was not blazing hot like it normally would be. In fact it felt about the same as outside but with no intense sun-heat. Very cool :cool:

Two quick snaps:

2 Front Doors = 50% Legal in Ohio

2 Rear Doors = 35% darn near looks the same as front but offers good comfy protection for our kids in their car seats

3 Rear Windows = 17% same as our minivan from the factory. nice and dark.

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/101217575.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/101217578.jpg

Thanks!

Evan: Yep it's an Entourage. I had an Oddy and loved it, but once we drove the Hyundai, there's no going back. PM if you need details.

Tint wise, I had it done at Ziebart. Don't flame if you don't like them....dealer got me a great price and the work is guaranteed. Byers stands by them too. Turned out perfect.

Kept it 50% on the fronts as I don't want any issues with cops. You can't hardly tell it's lighter than the backs as the inside is black and overall, the whole set up looks dark.

Thanks!

Plans so far include:

CAI - AEM Brand. Installing it first thing in the morning :D

Audio Wise, added my kicker sub and amp to the stock Bose system and it now sounds awesome. The Bose "sub" :( is pretty much my mid woofer thumping under the passenger seat :o I kept it hooked up as it does add some fill base and I can use it if I pull the sub out of the back when space is needed.

I plan on installing the Xmod by Creative Wednesday. From all I've read, it does exactly what it says and creates amazing surround sound staging. I'll post a review once I have it all hard-wired in and mounted inside the armrest. Here's what the unit looks like.

http://images.americas.creative.com/images/local/1/promo/xmod/xmod_top.jpg

I'll likely pick up a new set of lighter weight wheels and put the existing summer only rubber on them. I'll use the stock wheels for Winter rubber.

Next year, I'll add a Turbo Back Exhaust and possibly a Front Mount Intercooler.

Very nice Tim, the car looks great. You have any other plans for it?

Wife and I are used to it. Our minivan is factory dark like that on all the windows except the drive and passenger door. Besides, the MS3 has the brightest back up lights I've seen :eek:

Looks good, I just hated 20% at night, wait until you hit something backing up at night because the rear is too dark. You will be kicking yourself....

I don't forsee any issues. Depends on the cop and situation I suppose. I see a ton more darker car on the road than mine. Key is to blend in. My lowly little hatch does that more than your ride :p

Im pretty sure that you could still get a ticket for that 50%. This is only if they did not remove the factory tint from the window. I had this issue awhile back. I had 50% tint and 5 % factory. Didnt realize it until i started getting tickets.

I said it before and got some flack...but truth is I no longer miss my S2000 :p Seriously, for a fwd car with tons of power, she's the most tossable little ride I've driven. The only car that came close was the Mini and it rolled like Jello in comparison. I've seen skid pad tests of .87g to .89g

Sounds like a plan! How does it handle?

I said it before and got some flack...but truth is I no longer miss my S2000 :p Seriously, for a fwd car with tons of power, she's the most tossable little ride I've driven. The only car that came close was the Mini and it rolled like Jello in comparison. I've seen skid pad tests of .87g to .89g

Why are you doing this to me?