Columbus Gun Show

cptn janks

haha no, it's pretty the way it is! actually the guy said some lady bought it for CCW but turned it back in after like 50 rounds coz it was too heavy.... i dunno if i want to get my CCW, one step at a time :)

not mine but one just like it. mine looks cleaner!

http://armsbid.com/ks7pix/7kj-001.jpg

If you guys wanna go to my private range sometime to shoot pistols let me know. It's $5 per guest, 20 yard range, the range is outdoor but you shoot from a pistol house which stays nice and cool.

I'd say bring your rifles too, but they haven't been allowing guests to use the rifle range with every tard and their brother owning an AR or AK these days..

Evan I may be down, can you move and shoot there? If I come you guys will get to see what a nasty flinch does to your groups. A few weeks ago my S&W 669 threw a casing into my face cutting my cheek and lip and ever since then I have had a nasty flinch.

You're not cool unless you own an AR15 :cool:

basically, we showed up one day to shoot pistols and this guy had his cousin out there... who would yell and squeeze off 30 rounds as fast as he could not even aiming at anything. Being a lifetime member makes it so much easier to kick some new guy out, lol.

basically, we showed up one day to shoot pistols and this guy had his cousin out there... who would yell and squeeze off 30 rounds as fast as he could not even aiming at anything. Being a lifetime member makes it so much easier to kick some new guy out, lol.

I love watching 80% of AR15 shooters who have never been in the military. You can always tell, if their nose is way off the charging handle. Poping off a 30 rounder is all fun, I just enjoy doing the reflexive fire drills with a simple aimed double tap.

I love watching 80% of AR15 shooters who have never been in the military. You can always tell, if their nose is way off the charging handle. Poping off a 30 rounder is all fun, I just enjoy doing the reflexive fire drills with a simple aimed double tap.

Yeah, being a shotgun shooter it took maybe 3 or 4 rounds for me to figure out how to shoot the AR correctly, lol.

This is basically what the guy was doing, just in your mind imagine it accompanied with a loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

LJ - you're more than welcome to join us. the guy has a big dirt back stop, and a pallet (sp? the things shipments come in on) and like a real estate sign to put some targets on. hes got the grass mowed down about 20' wide, and theres 2 platforms, probably 30 yards back and another maybe 60 yards back for shooting long guns. as long as everyone is behind you, i dont care if you want to move and shoot.

ill let you know when i talk to my brother what time we're heading out. im about 99% sure we're going on saturday since we have a family thing on sunday