[gun crew] night sights?

ttemper

I want to install nights sights for my usp tactical; i'm tired of the black on black hk adjustable sight's that came with it. i'd like to still have adjustable sights, in the event i get a suppressor... what recommend as far as brands go? i've heard a lot of people in the hk world talk about henie's full adjustable night sights...

here's a pic, just because i can :)

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9259/img01052uj4.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9259/img01052uj4.adaa144dae.jpg

I've got Mepros on my G23 (orange back, green front), non adjustables, but I know they make adjustables as well. So far, I love them. Not so bright that they distract you, but bright enough to be useful.

From what I remember hearing, Mepro makes the tritium vials that all the other manufacturers use. Not sure if it's true, just what I heard.

As for night sights though, I don't think you can go wrong with any brand. I don't think I've ever heard someone knock on a set of nightsights.

Kimber Hate bandwagon?

Pssh. I'm driving the horse. :p

No really. I just like fucking with other brands, on occaision. I want a 226 Equinox, myself.

I love on a certain other forum that they hate on Kimbers, yet I doubt any of them have ever shot a worked Kimber Gold...

I love on a certain other forum that they hate on Kimbers, yet I doubt any of them have ever shot a worked Kimber Gold...

I've only got my hands on a TLE, but it wasn't a bad gun at all. Shot better than I ever could.

And you're right, they do have some Kimber hate built up over there.