Car Show At Verizion Wireless!!!

phil

Date: august 16th

Time: 1pm 5pm

I am hosting a car show this saturday at my verizion store. yes FREE FOOD, for everyone (pending pauls fat ass), i have mutiple buisnesses giving away coupons, and a few free prizes. i will have most of my parking lot, as well as the parking lot where Auto Exotica used to be. i will be working that day, but if you are a verizion customer i will be giving discounts on all accessories, and if your due for an upgreade i will give you one hell of a deal. if you are not a customer of the "NETWORK" and have questions, then i will be able to answer all questions and any concerns you have.

if anyone wants to have a burnout contest as well, the parking lot is free, and you wont get into any trouble, and i will be willing to give out a $ prize for that :nod: . dont expect much though :lol:.

hope to see most of you there

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from being a good media device, as a phone I can't stand it. I wish at work they gave us something else... But we are all Apple here so whatever..

its kew man, i just like meesing with people who are so gay about the i phone.

Phil ur gonna have like 3 people there.... gayy hmm mabey ull attract more people with free food in the thread title..... ps what's for lunch? An all I have to say is fuckkkkkkk verizion!!!!!! Lol ill be out there rockin my tmobileee lol

Phil ur gonna have like 3 people there.... gayy hmm mabey ull attract more people with free food in the thread title..... ps what's for lunch? An all I have to say is fuckkkkkkk verizion!!!!!! Lol ill be out there rockin my tmobileee lol

your fat ass will be here, so i know the food will be gone :gtfo:

Date: august 16th

Time: 1pm 5pm

I am hosting a car show this saturday at my verizion store. yes FREE FOOD, for everyone (pending pauls fat ass), i have mutiple buisnesses giving away coupons, and a few free prizes. i will have most of my parking lot, as well as the parking lot where Auto Exotica used to be. i will be working that day, but if you are a verizion customer i will be giving discounts on all accessories, and if your due for an upgreade i will give you one hell of a deal. if you are not a customer of the "NETWORK" and have questions, then i will be able to answer all questions and any concerns you have.

if anyone wants to have a burnout contest as well, the parking lot is free, and you wont get into any trouble, and i will be willing to give out a $ prize for that :nod: . dont expect much though :lol:.

hope to see most of you there

I'm up for new every two....

My phone has seen its better days....

Whats up with the new models and what type of deal we talkin:p PM me info. please