To that guy in the white civic: wat?

Draco-REX

Since getting the MS3, I swear every kid in a Honda or RSX eggs this old man on.....in my GXP I would get the occasional mustang and even an F-body but never any of the little guys. Now I think they just are drawn to bother me like nats.

Nobody ever bothers me it seems except the occasional fellow VW/AUDI owner.

:confused:

when driving the FD I seem to be quite the target for these attacks.

as an example when driving home on Sunday from Johnstown I was on Central College rd thru the north end of New Albany...35mph seperated 4 lane rd. I see a black prelude coming up behind me and I knew what he was after. He gets next to me then "shows me the thunder" by dropping down a gear and giving it the goat. When I still don't look he slows down and paces next to me. It's a little hard to pretend I don't notice since I have the windows down (no a/c). This time he actually did something I thought was pretty funny when he actually honked it off and took off like we were roll racing. I laughed and just continued on. His friend in the passenger seat took cell phone pics of the car when we were stopped at the next light.

It's funny when I hear people talking about buying cars to attact girls. If you are doing that, DO NOT buy an rx7....it's man-meat city with this thing.

This time he actually did something I thought was pretty funny when he actually honked it off and took off like we were roll racing. I laughed and just continued on.

LMAO ! That's great. I had a similar instance with a v-6 mustang on the hwy, though he didn't honk 3 times. LOL.

I think it's a sport-compact/hatch thing. It's crazy to see so many come chasing me or rev'ing next to me. Even this morning a guy in a blue integra....nothing fancy even was surging next to me on 270. I raised my coffee and said no thanks.

Nobody ever bothers me it seems except the occasional fellow VW/AUDI owner.

:confused:

Almost every single honda I see with a fart cannon either revs on me, or tries to take off all fast or something with im in the SVTF, its kind of funny to me, a lot of people think that the body kit and wheels are aftermarket on my car, which they are not. Its actually pretty amazing how many people don't know what kind of car it is, usually people ask what kind of honda or VW my car is, A) it says ford on the front and back B) says SVT Focus pretty clearly right on the back. People aren't very observant.