Nelson Ledges

Miller

A few friends and I are planning on attending a Friday Fun Day in October. Preferably the 17th or 24th. We would be leaving thursday night and camping out somewhere near the track. If you are interested post here or pm me please.

Sweet! We will be drinkin around the campfire on thursday. Advil and coffee are a necessity. Adam what kind of car do you drive by the way? We will be brining my beat corolla for spare parts and tools. Anything that will fit is welcome.

hmm....i may also be in for this pending the track is still open then. Adam, season those pads and rotors before you take them with you or they could crack on you first time out.

They are open for both dates AJ - already called. Your vet is welcome :)

how many miles should i put on the pads and rotors before hand, they are just junk stuff to tear up on the first track day with the right transmission

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/tech/techpage.jsp?techid=85

well i know thats what they say now but things can change, there was alot of talk on corvette forum about them closing before the season was over as well as on here.

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/tech/techpage.jsp?techid=85

well i know thats what they say now but things can change, there was alot of talk on corvette forum about them closing before the season was over as well as on here.

Well let's just hope they don't. As it draws closer I will keep in touch and finalize dates in this thread. I'll try to give at the very least a 3 week heads up.

seeing as the future plans of Nelson are still up in the air, how about we plan on pushing this to September 5th?

Since I've replaced the transmission in the FD and it seems to be holding together :) , I'll likely try to hit up the 5th Funday. As always it'd be nice to see others out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...