Kilkare video!! now give me rep please.

Mandy

Hello All,

This is Mandy, (Thorne's wife-driver of the loud wrx) I am posting my newb intro. I drive a 08 chevy equinox we use to haul our "kids", I use to drive the 05 supercharged Monte Carlo...sniff sniff.

Anywho, I have recently videotaped the 2008 CR drag race, at Kilkare Raceway and it is now up and running on you tube, under Columbus Racing Kilkare. take a look, leave comments...I can handle it:) FYI I have never video taped a race before, I plan to video more, hopefully they will be better with time.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By mentioning Thorne you will likely get automatic neg rep.

By openly admitting to voluntarily occupying the same living space as Thorne, you will definitely get neg. rep.

Sorry, world is a cruel place. :(

Jones = Harsh BTW are you still in the noc? Someone from our building was heading there to be some type of manager in the noc.

Thats what I heard. Heard some nasty things about her too. :eek:

I'll talk to scott see he said the same thing but had never worked under her. But she seemed nice atleast on the intial meeting. Some people you know are just kinda asses.

I'll find out more tommorow.

To anyone I missed in the video, I sincerely apologize, it wasn't until later that day I was wanted to video the whole thing, I thought I was mostly there to get thorne....sorry:(
  • Upvote 2