Kilkare video!! now give me rep please.

Mandy

oh its coming out . dont wory. im not.

when i get the turbo setup done. i have heders, crossover and exh yet to do. i dont think i will go to kilkare right off of the bat will proably go to trails

i was just saying i know there were way faster cars at previous meets.

just seems like people are slowing down not trying to go faster

and hal dont talk shit to people you have never met.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh its coming out . dont wory. im not.

when i get the turbo setup done. i have heders, crossover and exh yet to do. i dont think i will go to kilkare right off of the bat will proably go to trails

i was just saying i know there were way faster cars at previous meets.

just seems like people are slowing down not trying to go faster

and hal dont talk shit to people you have never met.

You're a fucking moron and you should go drink OD on heroin.

Oh wait, excuse that, I have never met you.

Wait, scratch that. Go eat some nails you dumb bastard.

Wait, I forgot I can't say that because we haven't met.

Wait one more time, fuck off and catch fire.

its a shame your so stupid. wishing someone to die because they feal that the cr community has slowed down from past events.

sounds like you are thretening me 1, 2,3,4 times so far maybe you need to be baned for your attitude.

and its only good maners as a man to talk trash when face to face with someone.

you kinda sound like a pussy! and very inmature. grow up.

someone needed to say that.

its a shame your so stupid. wishing someone to die because they feal that the cr community has slowed down from past events.

sounds like you are thretening me 1, 2,3,4 times so far maybe you need to be baned for your attitude.

You have tons of room to talk about intelligence :rolleyes: .

I've read more of your posts than just in this thread. I just find you worthless.

I haven't threatened you once, idiot. I guess you need to read a dictionary to better understand the term. A threat would be if I said I was going to do something to you, or if I would have something done to you.

What makes you think I don't talk shit when I'm with someone? I call them like I see them, an idiot is an idiot. I should also mention, there is no mannerly way to talk shit. I guess a redneck like yourself wouldn't understand that though. I hardly think it would be worth my time to discuss etiquette with someone who's idea of a gourmet meal is, 3 off brand hot pockets and a Busch Light.

Talking about immaturity when calling someone a "pussy"? You enjoy being dense, don't you? I can assure you I am not this "pussy" you speak of. Like I said, I call them like I see them. I see no use for you in the world.

Guest 614Streets

You should have been banned a long time ago. I think you are a worthless contributor to CR and I do not respect you.

when is the next cr meet. if i can get the cage certified in time id like to come to that. im shooting to be finished by the haloween hoot out. im shooting for high 9s with 8 lbs and low to high 8s on 15 +, similare combos are running close times with smaller tires. im hooping i can make up some et with the bigger full slciks

i wish the vetts could hook as hard as most drag cars so everyone can really see what that 1000 hp does. 140 mph is a hell of a indicator though

oh i dont drink or smoke.

i race, workout, work and support my family.

Guest 614Streets

oh i dont drink or smoke.

i race, workout, work and support my family , and whistle real american hero 3 times before bedtime and mid day naps, hi mommy.

http://www.kids-bedding.net/ImgUpload/P_695745_749321.jpg

i thought this was a racing site. now some girl is showing me her bed. sorry. im married . and why do i have to contribute to the cr side. ive said before i dont street race. does that mean i dont contribute.

i race at the track. so what if its not always when cr goes. ill make it too a meet and im shure i wont need to talk shit to peope i havent met before . the people on this site that have met me know what im about. and thats all that matters.

mandy you can ask the drivers of the cars if they prefer you taping a certain way. but for most people if you are on the track. a 3/4 front view while in the burnout, and a 3/4 rear view when leaving the starting line. that is so they can see what the car is doing. also stay with the car zoom in as its going down the track and stay on the time for at least 5 sec. other than that your doing really good job. prety stedy hand

shots were not jumpy.