Old converters

DKilbourne

DO NOT GO TO ACE IRON, Those guys are peices of shit. PM me what they are for and I will get you a price from the guy that buys our old ones. Or just go to IH Schlechinger (SP) off of either Parsons, or the one off Joyce down by 5th. They have the best prices on these type of items.

I don't know how....

I put a test pipe and a new catback on my jeep yesterday when the muffler finally blew out and I ran the cat down today to recycle it they. I got IDed at the door then again by the paperwork guy then by a cop who had a whole book of names of people they were looking for and then after all that trouble I got 5 bucks becuase it was an aftermarket converter I should have just thrown the fucker in the trash

A friend of mine had his cut off of his SR5, sawzall in his work parking lot. I guess the crack heads get $100 each.

yep, some prick hacksawed one off my damn tracker about 9 months ago! and DAMN that thing was loud! couldn't drive it on the highway without losing brain cells and your hearing.

x2. Those motherfuckers took in a whole pile of stolen VETERANS GRAVE MARKERS. I've been tempted more than once to Molotov the place just to reduce the local crime rate.

That is more than enough to convince me to never do business with them.

there is some place out in newerk that gives $90 for small import and prices go up from there. small and large import then small and large domestic. i cant remember the name of it but i think its called smoltes.

Yea I got 95 for my srt4 converter an 90 for my other srt4 cnverter(6months later)

Its something like smoltess

A friend of mine had his cut off of his SR5, sawzall in his work parking lot. I guess the crack heads get $100 each.

Same thing happened to my sister's SR5 on her birthday in June. She was parked in the back of a the lot at the business she works for in Hebron. The back of the lot is right next to 79, but they still got it.

ok come on where is the best place for me to go TODAY...im up in delaware but dont wanna drive too far. i just have the one off my GTP. i usually sell them to a guy online, but i leave in a week so i dont feel like shiping and what not

DO NOT GO TO ACE IRON, Those guys are peices of shit. PM me what they are for and I will get you a price from the guy that buys our old ones. Or just go to IH Schlechinger (SP) off of either Parsons, or the one off Joyce down by 5th. They have the best prices on these type of items.

they dont take them anymore and joyce iron and metal pays next to nothing for them

heres a list of metal places throughout ohio. not all of them are recycling, but its not to hard to find them.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=xh1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=metal+ohio&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=4&ct=more-results&cd=1