new with boosted integra

ej25rs

hows it going everyone. i drive a turbo integra ls. it dynoed at 310whp and 300wtq at slowmotion. thanks to everyone there for the amazing work they did! the bottom end is completly built, log manifold, garrett t3t04e 57 trim turbo, 750cc injectors, hondata, full 2.5 inch exhaust, open wastegate, ACT 6 puck clutch, cp pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, oem water and oil pumps, still has ps, but no ac, greddy type rs blow off valve, and i know there is tons more im forgetting!
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome, some pics of the teg please. Sounds like a fun build.

Out of curiosity, are you running conservative boost? Not trying be a dick, but with those mods I expected bigger numbers.

yea about the pics..whats the best way to post them? haha good jokes on the vtec. and abt conservative boost, it was dynoed on 16psi, i was happy with the numbers but im going vtec soon so expect bigger numbers then.

• 2 weeks later...

You may as well have typed this:

Hi. I drive a Honda. I Fail at posting. See you at the gay bar.

Further more, why have a Subaru engine code (the 2.5RS engine) as your name, which happens to be NA mind you, and come in saying you have turbo Honda? WTF is that all about? How did you get on this board?